wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

When I first joined DC, I once saw a Dino [i don't remember which color] and a CB blusang lindwurm which I didn't bother catching because I didn't know they were rare.

When I just started playing DC I didn't know the egg descriptions well enough and mistook a gold as a gw, and therefore didn't click on it. blink.gif

*refreshes biome*

*refreshes biome*

*refreshes biome*

- Oh, the cave is down for maintenance, well, then I'll just go elsewhere for a while...

*goes to browser tab with AP, refreshes*

I bred an egg for someone, then realised that the outage was going to happen. After I managed to get back, I bred the egg again...

... Only to find I was egg-locked, and accidentally abandoned it. T_T Shame, too. I've been taking so long.

*sits down to the computer after just waking up* Oh I will play DC. *goes cave stalking* OMG! CB gold! *Clicks hard enough to break the mouse and gets overburdened message and accidently breaks keyboard by spilling water on it while crying about the gold* I felt like such a complete idiot after this happened 6 months ago rofl

another silly thing I did was gift my CB pumpkins expecting to get more later, oh yeah really brilliant lol

Edited by beautifuldragon5000

Knew I was only having 1 egg slot but bred both my GoN and finally got a 2nd gen - so bred the other in hopes ....and lost my 2nd gen creation avatar - stupid stupid stupid - that's gone for good. sad.gif

Breeding two eggs I needed to influence male right after I remind myself I only have one influence waiting

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Argh...an Avatar of Creation Egg I bred was just auto-abandoned...should have checked my limit before, I guess..

Now congrats to the lucky person who grabs -removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Argh...an Avatar of Creation Egg I bred was just auto-abandoned...should have checked my limit before, I guess..

Now congrats to the lucky person who grabs -removed-^^'

Getting up early, stalking the AP for 3 hours and then being too slow to click it when it finally shows up. Yep, stupidity extended xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

^ LOL

I didn't think to influence my silver tinsel hatchling so:

- I now have 6 female tinsels in total and 1 male tinsel (which is a bronze)

- I can't continue the lineage because it's a female tinsel-male ice pairing

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Waiting until your dragons can influence again, completely forgetting that dragon eggs with only a few days can't be influenced and therefore wasting an egg space for nearly three days.

Not joining in time for the 2008 releases! I wish I had some frills and old bright pinks, but they were retired before I joined.

Welll today I didn't notice I was hatchie locked so I bred my 2g and now there's a 3g in the AP have fun catching it everyone! >.<

I lost a dragon on my own scroll:

I started breeding a 10th gen dragon a bit over a year ago. Tracking everything was a big pain, but I managed to check every dragon on my scroll at the start of this year, recorded all of them and solved any problems I had with potential inbreeding. Earlier this morning, with almost all necessary dragons already collected and recorded, noticed that I was missing a pair of 2nd gens from my "list" in order to breed enough dragons for the lineage, but I have the correct number of CB's. Basically, I have a 3rd gen that's marked "bred" when it actually isn't, and I don't know which one it is.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Taking a 3 year hiatus. Now I have to get all the new holidays and all of the recent releases...

I just bred the wrong shimmer as a gift to a friend... oh well I'll find someone who will take good care of it

I just bred a red stripe egg that I meant to keep and I forgot I was locked. It auto APed. >.<

I could kick myself about now. Enjoy, whoever catches it!

Edited by Silverswift

I bred Purple+Spitfire three times, and each time got an Ultraviolet. And each time they died of sickness

I forgot new release and im egglocked with rares, and i don't have a heart to abandon them. ;n;

I forgot new release and im egglocked with rares, and i don't have a heart to abandon them. ;n;

Me too. xd.png I can't really complain, though, because I snagged a CB silver last night and traded for a CB copper earlier. So it is not as though I'm egg locked with super easy to find eggs or anything. I might dump my purebred summer/spring/summer column egg even though it is under a day to hatching. That'll open up one more egg space... But I'm not sure.

I incubated one of the new release eggs instead of the Bronze Shimmer egg I have, which I could have incuhatched by now if I didn't incubate one of the other eggs, since I'm all out of Reds now. I want to slap myself since I wanted 2 of each breed to influence as a pair and all I'm missing is the pink and red one :|

I've been trying for over a year now to get a silver egg out of a stubborn Silver/Hellfire breeding pair. Well, I've just bred them again and lo and behold, they produced a silver - which got autoabandoned because apparently I'm too stupid to count how many eggs I currently have on my scroll.

Can I throw something at the wall, please?

Forgot to influence a rare 2014 line silver shimmer 4G. And of course it had to misgender. sad.gif Oh, did I mention I had traded for it with a hefty price?