wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Thanks ZzelaBusya and lilacamy931 for the reassurances!

It's no longer sick, but I'll keep it fogged until tomorrow. I just can't believe I popped it into a few ERs then WENT TO SLEEP, I was obviously not in my right mind.

Saw a Paper in the forest so I clicked on it and did not notice the CB Silver next to it sad.gif

I just want a silver... So far i seen 3 this week and missed all of them.

Just missed a Gold, I may never get a CB Metallic.....

Edited by lollipop00

Just bred my avatar to an ice - while forgetting to wait for a hatchie to grow up.

Someone's in for a nice AP find!!

I just realized after possibly years of doing it wrong that really I only should use fertility on one partner in a breeding not both. DOH.

Just tried to breed a GoN to a Heartseeker, only afterwards checking the thread here in Site Discussion to find that everyone's getting refusals from Heartseekers. rolleyes.gif

(I've now had three refusals in 3 weeks from my GoNs - two with my boy, now this one with my girl.) dry.gif

I refresh the abadon area for a long time.But when I finally find the egg that I want,I still refresh the site.Then I realize my mistake,but I never see it again.

Mistaking the Ember's egg description for the magma's so I kept collecting them and couldn't abandon them. UGH! >.>

Messed up big time on a lineage and now there's an inbred Avatar. ugh...

Kicking myself for that.

Edited by shopgirl998

I want to breed a red Copper from male Stone x female red Copper. So I've been looking for a CB Stone from the Alpine biome forever (that is, for a few days or weeks). I finally found one some minutes ago.

And now I realize I could have used any CB Stone because the Copper offspring would be the Copper mother's color anyway. laugh.gif

Accidentally bred my dragons too soon, resulting in the egg being auto-abandoned. Now there is an egg floating around the AP so some random user can pick it up.

I know I shouldn't care, but it kinda bugs me because I was hoping my Guardian dragon would only have three offspring- the three Avatar dragons. But because of my idiocy, there will be one non-avatar offspring in his description page, something I'm not too happy about. I wish there was a way to track down the egg now. Or that there was a way we could disown the egg so it wouldn't be connected to my Guardian. sad.gif

Edited by Data_Girl_3

Disowning sounds like something you could put into the Suggestions forum, like an action that would make the parents of your egg appear dead (only on the egg's page, of course) or something the like.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Accidentally inbred two of my avatars.

Disowning sounds like something you could put into the Suggestions forum, like an action that would make the parents of your egg appear dead (only on the egg's page, of course) or something the like.

Sounds unfair... imagine if the owner of a CB shimmer could just disown the shimmer offspring.

As for my fail... I wanted a CB Solstice with a cool code, and forgot to pick up my second one before they stopped dropping. T_T

Sounds unfair... imagine if the owner of a CB shimmer could just disown the shimmer offspring.

As for my fail... I wanted a CB Solstice with a cool code, and forgot to pick up my second one before they stopped dropping. T_T

I wish I could disown the shimmerfails because it clutters up my progeny page. xd.png

But I'd never suggest that because it's unfair. :c

I forgot about my Neglected experiment and now I have to wait another week to try again. xd.png

Not writing down who I've agreed to breed for. Now I've a shimmer sitting on my scroll as I look through my chat records... blink.gif

I *somehow* forgot I was egglocked. XD I was just so excited to continue this lineage. Well, hopefully someone can enjoy it! XD Thankfully it was a successful breeding, so I can just breed them again in a week.

Yup, breeding when egglocked. Currently trying (hoping) to get my egg back, as evidenced by my signature.

Often forgetting I have great lineages and forgetting to breed them so others can enjoy them. I hate having nice stuff and not sharing it. it makes me feel selfish!

Back in February 2011, during the Valentine's event, I was still not acquainted with holiday dragons (I was twelve and just started with DC), so I abandoned a CB Rosebud Dragon and other Valentine's dragons for an Albino, a Balloon, a Deep Sea, and a Black. :L

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Often forgetting I have great lineages and forgetting to breed them so others can enjoy them. I hate having nice stuff and not sharing it. it makes me feel selfish!

I do this too, although most of my lineages aren't exactly epic. It's hard keeping up with 400+ dragons, how you guys with over a thousand do it I will never know.

When I first joined DC, I once saw a Dino [i don't remember which color] and a CB blusang lindwurm which I didn't bother catching because I didn't know they were rare.