TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

also, when i google TJ's scroll, I can't seem to find the scroll I'm looking for...

His scroll has been hidden for a while because he gets new eggs before they're released. People used to stalk his scroll to see them, so he hid it.

Also, those gendered hatchies look so cute! :3

Edit: I keep starting new pages. >_>

Edited by Mustangs44

lol thanks biggrin.gif.

Dun forget Neph.

Right.

-leaves a cookie for her, too-

Is it weird I find the ungendered ones to be cuter than the gendered ones, by the way? xd.png It just looks so... squishy. I just wanna hug it and feed it cake.

The dragon born with a full set of wings has growns wings? blink.gif

I was thinking the same! xd.png

One of the blue mountain hatchies has gendered now too. I love the colors. smile.gif

I was thinking the same!  xd.png

It's magic.

And don't you ever try injecting logic into this again D< THIS IS FERNGULLY DC, censorkip.gif!

Edited by Dr. Paine

cool, got two of them.

why do the mods even bother to say, "put your scroll link in your signature" when no one who i want to see the scrolls of does it?

/really wants to see these hatchies

Awwiee, they have gendered :3

still waiting for other genderings, hoping for different kinds ^^ ~

The males are so pretty! I especially love the male mountain-breeze dragon. I can't wait to see the female hatchies. x3

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

Um, this doesn't really work. If it was born with a full set of wings, how can it grow them?

Wow, that was quick. The colors of the matured ones are so purdyness. *w* Good job, spriters. Almost makes up for the "same description" agony. And these new releases are going like mad, I glance in the cave every coupla minutes even though I'm locked and I have yet to see any of them. Weirdly, the AP is very empty, too...

EDIT: Maybe the S2 description means its wings got bigger, i.e. "it's grown its wings" as opposed to "it grew wings"?

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Ooh, love the gendered breezes :3 Can't wait to see what the flamingo-y gendered pink grows into, too.

So is it established that tan breezes are less common than blue/purple breezes..?

Lol, I know what the pink one is, and I think I maybe remember seeing that purple one once, but...

Come on, grow up!

Darn you TJ! I'm leaving on an 8 day vacation Monday! I didn't plan to have any growing dragons whilest I was gone. sad.gif

On the other hand... *SQUEEE* New eggs!

How long until the hype will die down so I can actually catch one? ._.

I have the same problem. It always says. "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.". Now if these are rare then my chances to get one are over.

I got two pink, two lilac, and my magikarp badge today~

I'm pretty sure I know what they both are, even though I've only seen the mountain breeze ones. Ack I'm bad at keeping secrets! *duct-tapes mouth and fingers*

EDIT: Gendered hatchies are prettiness~ I like the lilac mountain breeze the best so far, I think.

Edited by Taliax

I just realized what the pink one is...... it a flamingo dragon!

Tha's what I said 2 or 3 pages back tongue.gif

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

Um, this doesn't really work. If it was born with a full set of wings, how can it grow them?

It grew more? Like the skywings.

And actually I don't see wings on the ungendered hatchie. Just a huge dorsal fin.

I have the same problem. It always says. "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.". Now if these are rare then my chances to get one are over.

Now I suppose I should be glad I'm scroll-locked, since they're going so fast I can't even see them. I'm sure the hype will slow down by tomorrow or the next day, though, and we'll be able to grab them.

And daaaaaaang, the hatchlings still have 6 days and 18 hours to mature! We're going to be kept on the edge of our seats to see the adults for two more days DX I don't stalk the completed list too much so I don't know what these will look like.

Why do I feel that everyone likes the lilac mountain more than the brown mountain 8l I personally prefer the sandish one. But can't say correctly, we haven't seen the adult sprites.

"Young flamingos hatch with grey plumage, but adults range from light pink to bright red due to aqueous bacteria and beta carotene obtained from their food supply" - I think this is why s1 flamingo hathie is so plain.

Edited by Bamboomonkey