TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Anyone know if the old pinks can breed the new ones?

I don't think they'll be able to.. I mean, they'll probably be able to breed together, but it won't be any different from other common x common breedings.

I'm scroll-locked, but I won't toss any of my eggs (though I might gift the paper). Not even the balloon. I'll just wait for them to grow up, I'm sure the new releases will still be there.

Yay, the females have gendered too!

I'm loving the mountain breeze hatchies. They look like they have manes! I hope the adults do, I've always liked maned dragons. *waiting impatiently for 3:00 so I can drop the two excess flamingo eggs I got and hunt for mountains...*

why do people have to be smart asses? i asked because people are always saying that his hatchies are sick. so i figured they're looking at his scroll. nobody freak out.

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings. And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

...does that mean it has now two sets of wings?

Does anyone know if the 'old new pinks' are still avaiable/breedable despite there being a newer one?

It's great that there are new eggs now.

I just noticed the color differences in the pink ones.

why do people have to be smart asses? i asked because people are always saying that his hatchies are sick. so i figured they're looking at his scroll. nobody freak out.

Smart-asses? I didn't see anyone trying to be rude, just answer your question. How are we supposed to know if you're having trouble viewing the first post's images or not unless we ask?

...does that mean it has now two sets of wings?

Does anyone know if the 'old new pinks' are still avaiable/breedable despite there being a newer one?

I don't think they're being replaced. It's just a different egg with the same description, like Spitfires and Stripes.

I don't think they'll be able to.. I mean, they'll probably be able to breed together, but it won't be any different from other common x common breedings.

I'm scroll-locked, but I won't toss any of my eggs (though I might gift the paper). Not even the balloon. I'll just wait for them to grow up, I'm sure the new releases will still be there.

so your saying:

new P x old P = new or old P

not

new P x new P = old or new P

or

old P x old P = old or new P

So they aren't alternate pinks, but totally new pink dragons even though they share the same description. Just trying to get it all straight lol

I like the newly gendered females. smile.gif

I had 3 of the blue mountains so dropped one of those and got a pink - have two pink and two blue breezes now to influence and incubate (and will have to catch the tan/brown breezes later).

Of course the old pinks will still be available! If they weren't, I'd have a fit and I'm sure several other people would too. xd.png These just happen to be the same color and egg description.

EDIT: It'll be normal breeding, I think, MollyElizabeth. Like:

New pink (flamingo) x Pink = flamingo or Pink

flamingo x flamingo = flamingo

Pink x Pink = pink

PB breedings won't weild the other pink. I'm pretty sure it's just a new dragon that happens to be pink.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Freaky. I had a dream last night that there was a new release on Dragon Cave. Awesome. I've been anxious for a new release. Perfect timing.

Old timers are smart asses because they hear the same questions over and over and they don't remember what it was like to be a newbie. But that's no excuse for being snarky. Being a newbie on the boards can be rough! Stick with us!

P.S. I think I'm caving. Might have to grab a pink... no.. no.. must stick to original plan! Aggh!!!

Freaky. I had a dream last night that there was a new release on Dragon Cave. Awesome. I've been anxious for a new release. Perfect timing.

I've been anxious for a new release too. I'm really happy we got new eggs. smile.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters.

so your saying:

new P x old P = new or old P

not

new P x new P = old or new P

or

old P x old P = old or new P

So they aren't alternate pinks, but totally new pink dragons even though they share the same description. Just trying to get it all straight lol

Bright pink x any dragon = new pink

New pink x Bright pink = new pink

New new pink x New pink = New pink or new new pink

New new pink x bright pink = New pink or new new pink

I think I covered it all. O_o

I really don't see how answering your question is being a smart-ass.

I have looked, but where are the adults? I really would LOVE to see them.

Can anyone show me, please?

Oh, and i got a dragon named 'lilD' x3

Bright pink x any dragon = new pink

New pink x Bright pink = new pink

New new pink x New pink = New pink or new new pink

New new pink x bright pink = New pink or new new pink

I think I covered it all. O_o

Wait... I thought breeding Dovealove's old Bright pinks with other dragons only makes the other dragon now. A short time after the old BPs were discontinued you could get the BSA pinks when breeding old BPs , but I thought that stopped now.

The adults aren't out yet I'm pretty sure, like any other new releases, unless you saw them on the Completed List previously.

We have to wait for TJ's dragons to grow up to see the adults.

The adults will be shown when TJ's grow up. Won't take more than a few days

Wait... I thought breeding Dovealove's old Bright pinks with other dragons only makes the other dragon now. A short time after the old BPs were discontinued you could get the BSA pinks when breeding old BPs , but I thought that stopped now.

The adults aren't out yet I'm pretty sure, like any other new releases, unless you saw them on the Completed List previously.

Nope, you can still get new pinks out of an old pink breeding. See?

Where is the 'completed' list? It's confusin' me...

Nope, you can still get new pinks out of an old pink breeding. See?

Oh, okay. These new pinks cause so much confusion XP When were the old BPs discontinued again? I wasn't here when they were...

EDIT: The Completed list is on the subforum "Completed Requests" in the Suggestions/Requests board.