TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

*stares at her eggs and refreshes every thirty seconds*

This is going to be a long three days, until they hatch, and a long four days until they grow.

I'd sort of been reading the thread and now I'm concerned... are they really retiring the new pinks and replacing them already? I never got a bright pink or a new pink... *mutters to self* Rumors are just rumors, rumors are just rumors, rumors are...

I'd sort of been reading the thread and now I'm concerned... are they really retiring the new pinks and replacing them already? I never got a bright pink or a new pink... *mutters to self* Rumors are just rumors, rumors are just rumors, rumors are...

No. The two pinks are entirely different species.

...How ironic is it that I have to wait for a pair of current pink hatchlings to grow up before I can try catching the new ones? xd.png

I have two of the mountain breezes - 1 of each color. And a pink. Took five minutes, with the bad lagging. I love new releases. The drops are so fun.

Now I get to chill for a few days.

oooh...is the pink one some sort of flamingo dragon?!! OMG, I hope so!

Dumped my little bluna egg and grabbed a tan egg. smile.gif

oooh...is the pink one some sort of flamingo dragon?!! OMG, I hope so!

I do believe you are right

Well, I got the pink one, and purple moutain breeze so far. Now it's just luck if I get the brown mountain breeze instead of another purple. >_>

Fine, new Eggs...

But, why do the new pink eggs have the same discription like the old pink? sad.gif

I wish, any new egg do have an own discription...

They're so tiny and cute! <3 Wow. I can't wait to see what they look like as adults.

Fine, new Eggs...

But, why do the new pink eggs have the same discription like the old pink? sad.gif

I wish, any new egg do have an own discription...

That actually happens a lot. The Spitfires have the same descriptions as stripes. It happens, but they're completely different eggs.

D'OH. New release. Just when I'm egg-locked with 5 eggs and 3 hatchlings, none of which I can kick out because of lineages. WHY

And adhfjklshjkdhgkl it shares a description with the pinks?! :C Great, next they're going to release pyrite dragons and we'll be seeing "metallic looking" everywhere. l:T

The eggs are pretty though, which sorta makes up for it.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

That actually happens a lot. The Spitfires have the same descriptions as stripes. It happens, but they're completely different eggs.

Sure, they are different eggs with the same description, so its difficult to get the eggs, you really want. Its harder to get striped eggs just before and now its also hard to get the old pink...

Just how ShaydraSilversky said...

Its a pitty sad.gif

Edited by MagicJump

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have to move this weekend! LOL

(will grab some anyway, I'm that hooked)

Edited to add:

Great, next they're going to release pyrite dragons and we'll be seeing "metallic looking" everywhere. l:T

I realize this idea would bring the hardcore hate among serious collectors, but I admit if this happened I would laugh so damn hard.

Edited by kjpepper