TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

It's bright. And pink.

D:

D: D: D:

I'll never get another CB pink, ever again! And they were already impossible to get the past months. Gahhghsplurt *drowns in a sea of her own whine*

*eagerly waits to see the grown dragons of this new batch* <3

Edited by pinkgothic

The hatchies are really adorable! I'm not normally a pink girl, but I have to say that the spriters here make pink dragons (both the pink and these flamingos) really gorgeous and not "girly." smile.gif I'm in love with the coloring of the tan mountain hatchie, especially, though. I want one. NOW.

Edited for redundancy.

Edited by blackdragon71

The hatchlings are too cute! I can`t wait until my Scroll is free to catch more new eggs. biggrin.gif

Oh. The female tan mountain is pretty - I'll have to grab a lot more mountain eggs until I get some of the tan. smile.gif

Woot!

Good job spriters.

Edited by Booo

Argh, I'm *sooooo* locked right now. D:

*pokes hatchlings* AGE FASTER PLEASE.

I saw a brown mountain egg on one Scroll, are their differend colours of these eggs?

Edited by Shajana

I saw a brown mountain egg on one Scroll, are their differend colours of these eggs?

Yes, there are purple and brown, and the brown ones seem to be rarer.

...I ended up with three pink ones somehow...I was only aware that I had gotten two until I checked my scroll...>.<

Argh, I'm *sooooo* locked right now.  D:

*pokes hatchlings*  AGE FASTER PLEASE.

Ditto...

Dear new dragons, would you please keep dropping for about one or two weeks? Pleeeease? unsure.gif

(Not going to abandon any of my eggs or hatchlings, that would feel kind of mean...)

TJ, you made my day. I wondered why there were new pretty eggs around. x3 You have my eternal thanks!

What do the hatchies look like?

The female tan mountain looks pretty~ With every new page people are asking about the tan coloration DX I wonder why TJ didn't include 'em in the first image.

Does anyone know if these guys are going to be commons?

My guess is yes, common pink (flamingo) and the Mountain ones kinda like the dorsals with the brown one somewhat less common

ooh it looks like the wing color( on the mountain breeze) will be the gender specific part biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Hahah I just got my new eggs, glad I stayed unlocked for about week. I had a feeling we would get some new eggies soon smile.gif

I get the feeling that some people are only looking at the last page or aren't letting TJ's post load fully. Seems like quite a few people aren't seeing his hatchlings there.

I've got 1 of each egg, now I'm in AP camping mode hoping a idiot drops a magma and then I will be one of the happiest people on the site.

I am un-locked nao. :3

So... can anyone show me what the adults are gonna look like? Do we have to get 1200 views?

E: Oh, no. I saw the first page. But, there are no adults. :3

Edited by Ashes The Second