TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Ooo! Awesomeness! I was so hopeful when I went to the cave and didn't see any eggs hanging around... Yay!

I just caught one of the lilac ones. No more room on my scroll for another 23 hours, though, and I refuse to abandon anything I have. I will just wait.

*Is excited to see what these grow into*

@Lizzy: Purples...?

Purple, blue, lilac, blue-violet, are all referring to the bluish egg.

Yay, I've finally seen the hatchlings. I think I might know what the Mountain one is.

I was fighting with >250 DCer for new eggs and of course no chance for me dry.gif nevertheless, I will somehow manage to get them next time happy.gif

one of the new drags has alt or gender sprite differences or something? huh.gif and the other has the some description as pink wacko.gif

Yay!

Managed to get them both! laugh.gif

And those hatchlings are beautyfull!

I hope that their adult forms look that beautyfull too!

Edited by Legendary Gold Dragon

The "lilac" ( their colour must be very dfferent depending on the PC settings wink.gif ) breeze one is absolute love. Totally my colours and all, it's a pity we can't have them as eggs forever. Hope the adult dragon will be as nice looking as the egg.

I don't know how I cougt two eggs with my PC not cooperating at all, it had to be the pure force of my mind and determination laugh.gif Just one more and waiting for three days... Oh wait, I have three reds!

When there is a new release you need to be at the cave entrance on the hour to have much hope of getting an egg. They are snatched up very, very quickly -- the drops may be gone in 5 minutes or less. There are 3-egg drops every 5 minutes, too, but those go by so quickly you may never see them.

Edited to say that the hatchies are adorable. <3

Edited by purplehaze

Yay, I have a blue and a pink egg!

Are the pinks going to be the Flamingo Wyvern?

Thank you!!! I'm so excited for these new eggs, good thing my scroll unlocks today! Bad thing I might not be around when it does (I'm busy today). Arrgghhh want to see what the eggs are... resisting checking out dragcave wiki...

Yay, I have a blue and a pink egg!

Are the pinks going to be the Flamingo Wyvern?

I don't think anyone who knows is allowed to say. You will just have to wait and see.

Woo, now I'm awake and unlocked! I think I remember all these hatchies, though I can't remember their names. Curse you bad memory. D:<

New eggs...lol..and my scroll is locked...4 hatchies because I forgot to fog one and they all hatched at same time...sad.gif

Wonderful, something for me to do!

They are pretty! I love purple.

I'm confused about how there are three hatchlings...so I'll read this thread.

One is the same as the pink. rolleyes.gif The other is A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg.

I got two purple mountains and two pinks :3 yay

Haha, I just saw the hatchies... I KNEW I saw the eggs somewhere before... :3 *luvs the adults*

Edited by caya