TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

At least I have a good egg catching stratgy, but it only works on first grabs and single breed drops. (I will not say it, because if everyone knew it, it would make it obsolete.)

Yay, new release! Unlocked just in time...caught a brown one and a blue one. :3 They're so cute. <3

These your creations? If so, MAJOR UBER CONGRATS TO YOU 8D! smile.gif

Well, I was the concept creator/writer for all of it, my spriting skills FAIL. -gives cookies to the artists who made these squishy things viable :>-

And I can assure people these have nothing to do with Dove's pink dragons xd.png So don't worry.

Eta: -noms her purple breeze egg and waits for the hourly drop- Come on, pinks...

Edited by Dr. Paine

Woo-hoo new releases! Just got myself a brown, a blue, and a pink!

Thanks TJ and the artists! The hatchies are cute!

I had quite good luck with those eggs. I first got the blue mountain and then went hunting for a pink but accidentally cliked a mountain again - it was a sand :D and then after a while, got the pink.

Quick question since I missed the beginning of this: Is there a difference in how to get the brown and purple eggs? Is one a breeding one?

Both colors are dropping in the cave, but the brown seems to be more rare.

New Eggs!!! =D Yayaya!!!! Thanks TJ!!!

Edited by shopgirl998

I just realized what TJ is doing with the pink egg, he is doing the same of what he did to the 'strange markings' group and 'bright markings' by adding challenge in making multiple eggs with the same description.

Ahaha, the first egg I picked up is the rare(?) brown mountain egg! xd.png

I caught a lilac one. I was waiting for the hourly drop but it was a bit too fast, so I'm still hunting.

Ahaha, the first egg I picked up is the rare(?) brown mountain egg! xd.png

Same here! Though I'm more of a fan of bluish colors.

I just realized what TJ is doing with the pink egg, he is doing the same of what he did to the 'strange markings' group and 'bright markings' by adding challenge in making multiple eggs with the same description.

This is what I thought too (:

YES! I just got the other mountain egg! Now a real question is if these eggs will become common or rare.

YES! I HAS A PINK!

-goes to stick them in hatcheries- Have a good weekend everyone!

Dang it, I only managed to get pinks. I really wanted the breeze ones more. Oh well, I'll be back to hunt in five hours I guess.

*pokes non new eggs* WHY won't you hatch! T.T