TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

If the hatchlings are this cute, the adults will be more than gorgeous.

We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I combed throught the Completed List again and noticed the Pillow Dragons are gone. Yesssssss

Why'd TJ get two males and two females each from the new releases? Does he usually do that?

He does if they are dimorphic.

We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I combed throught the Completed List again and noticed the Pillow Dragons are gone. Yesssssss

Why'd TJ get two males and two females each from the new releases? Does he usually do that?

Dimorphism perhaps?

I simil'd at this. :3

That might mean they're coming soon, or it could be that they are incompatible with TJ's vision of the site and thus he's removing them for good.

The first time in forever I've had room for new eggs when they come out. But six variations won't fit into four egg slots. Grow eggies. lol

And the ubiquitous thank you TJ09 for all your hard work giving us a place to play.

Is it me or are there two different shades of pink for the flamingo looking dragons?

Yup, the female flamingopink's a bit darker methinks.

Dimorphism perhaps?

Oh, okay. All of 'em are maturing now except for one pink. He must be lonely. XP

EDIT: Spoke too soon, they've all grown their wings now! <3

That might mean they're coming soon, or it could be that they are incompatible with TJ's vision of the site and thus he's removing them for good.

Aw, I hope it's the first option. It should be, if it was the second one he should have removed them earlier, they've been on the completed list for a long time.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

I love their colours alredy *---*

aww all my new eggs according to my normal pink one have soft shells.

The adults will be shown when TJ's grow up. Won't take more than a few days

But if the eggs are hatched and the dragons are matured in a day, this means that we will see the adults in the next hours\day... or I'm wrong?

But if the eggs are hatched and the dragons are matured in a day, this means that we will see the adults in the next hours\day... or I'm wrong?

They will not grow up until they are below 4 days left.

T_T Great now the CB pinks'll be more uncommon (the old ones)

but yay new eggs! its not that im not glad

i am glad

but just saying xd.png

So... anyone excited, like, uberly?

Ashes used 'hatch' and the world uber esploded.

Well, being warned to 30 is no big deal. :3 I mean, i feel it's rather unfair, can anyone take it off?

I can just make a new forum account. :3

Edited by Ashes The Second

So, now I have four of the pink ones. I hope they are still dropping often when I get unlocked, so that I can get some caveborns of the other type as well ><

YAY! I wake up after only 5 hours of sleep to find hatchlings, WOOT! biggrin.gif