TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

why is the description the same fot the new Pink Egg even though the hatchling that comes out of it is different?

They're different eggs with the same description, like the Stripes and Spitfires.

They're different eggs with the same description, like the Stripes and Spitfires.

wat! no way now i wont get those Pink Egg(s) I have been wanting noooo

What, new eggs? Just when I was taking a break from DC. sleep.gif And one of them has the same description as the pink? Eh.

Oh well, they'll be sticking around, right? So I don't have to rush off in a mad frenzy to get them?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have to move this weekend! LOL

(will grab some anyway, I'm that hooked)

Edited to add:

I realize this idea would bring the hardcore hate among serious collectors, but I admit if this happened I would laugh so damn hard.

There are pyrite dragons in the works, you know.

Wonderful, and I'm not even locked... time to go snatch some eggs.

And I managed to get one of all three varieties, good times. They all look lovely, so many thanks to the spriters!

Edited by Pyrohydra

For the first time in 4 releases I am unlocked- caught two pinks, but now I have no room to catch some requested eggs- *sighs* We need more egg slots dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Lol mine got soft shelled in like 30 mins. >_>;

Managed to get a pink and a blue ocean breeze. Will have to wait for the black eggs to hatch before I nab any more.

with this newest egg drop, they went like ice cream at a dairy convention. all were gone within three minutes and I didn't get a single one :C

So, Flamingo dragons and something with lots of wings...

blink.gifxd.png I'm so glad that I made myself open for 4 eggs today without even knowing about the release! biggrin.gif I'm pretty sure i know what the first "2" are (beauties in adult form if I'm correct wink.gif ) and I just need to nab another pink (or the beige ones rolleyes.gif ) and I can stop hunting for a bit ... smile.gif Edited by Arimermaid

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

huh.gif

As with normal releases people are dumping ever thing they have like normal, only to regret it when the egg becomes as common as a mint, just saved a ER egg and re abandoned it after it hatched., saw another ER egg and several hatchlings. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the completer of my trio, a magma? Oh well, only time will tell.

Also, one of TJ's hatcys gendered.

Edited by Mageziya

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

huh.gif

I was just about to point that out too. Lolwut? xd.png

The new hatchlings are all adorable (I'm looking forward to when mine hatch).