TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Wow that drop lasted all of 15 seconds or so. Much better drop, weird about the 3 second one.

Perhaps the flamingo is more like "This egg has strange markings" then a replacement for the current pink?

The mountain breeze hatchling's wings remind me of a butterfly, you can see the other wing just behind the one in front smile.gif

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

New eggs! I am looking forward to grabbing hold of some, once my hatchlings are grown up.

I want to get some pinks and purple <3

I caught one pink and one each of the mountain breeze eggies. I can't wait to see how they look when they grow up! happy.gif

I actually kind of like the ungendered flamingo's colors better than the gendered one's. I like the pale pink.

Perhaps the flamingo is more like "This egg has strange markings" then a replacement for the current pink?

The flamingo egg doesn't have any markings... XP It's more of a "dark pink" than a "bright pink", if I must say.

Just a leetle curiosity here: Why '55 days'?

is this the quantity of days passed since the last release or what?

Woo! Got one of each, I wasn't expecting the mountain ones to have different egg colors because only the purple one is shown in the release image...

Just a leetle curiosity here: Why '55 days'?

is this the quantity of days passed since the last release or what?

Yes. That's what TJ said. smile.gif

YAYZZZZ biggrin.gif !!! I GOTZ ALL THE EGGS NOW *bounces up and down* :B ! <3 Good luck to everyone else with egg hunting.

EDIT: Oh, the MB eggs have different colors O.o >__> well then I have yet to grab a tan one.

Edited by VSWolf

Oh man, yessss, just filled up on new eggs - by far the fastest time I have ever manages to get something from a new release. Usually it takes me days to get any at all. *is so happy*

Two pinks, one purple, and one brown. :D (Also, yays, I remember all of them from when they were in-progress, and they are absolutely awesome. <3)

I have the same problem. It always says. "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.". Now if these are rare then my chances to get one are over.

Actually, i just got a diffrent-colored mountain. A Brown one. It's the first brown I've seen blink.gif

Edited by ShatteringGlass

Thank you TJ and Artists for the new dragons wub.gif

Managed to get two new pinks (a pair for me yay ^^) and one of each mountain ^^

Good luck to the rest of you who are stll hunting.

The brown/tan mountain eggs seem to be "rarer" than the blue - I caught 3 blue and no brown/tan yet.

The brown/tan mountain eggs seem to be "rarer" than the blue - I caught 3 blue and no brown/tan yet.

So I got lucky? It was the first of the new eggs I got ._.

I wish I could help the people who can't get the eggs. All I can say is f5 like a maniac before a click and it's easiest to do that at a start of a hour.

So I got lucky? It was the first of the new eggs I got ._.

Or maybe I just got unlucky. smile.gif I think I'll go look at the fansites and see how many tan/brown ones I'm seeing.

The tan 'mountains' were meant to be rarer. I'm not saying that's how TJ implemented them, just how I had planned the concept smile.gif

Edited by Carthasis

so wait how many different coler of mountains are there? is it only pink and tan?

There are pink flamigo-ish ones, then there are brown/tan mountain breeze ones and blue/purple mountain breeze ones.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

The tan 'mountains' are meant to be rarer. I'm not saying that's how TJ implemented them, just how I had planned the concept smile.gif

Thanks for the info (and for the awesome new dragons).

Didn't check through 20+ pages of replies, but the sprites that were born with a full set of wings have a conflicting message when they mature. Do they grow another set of wings? Or should their maturation message be altered to indicate a change in color/size?

I have a long history with pink flamingos and am excited to see the adults of those.