TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Got both. And hey, there are ten of them in binary!

Yup! Reminds me of that old joke:

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't." wink.gif

Yay! Four coals, now I just need to trade two for the other kind and I'm golden! =D

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't." wink.gif

Just what I thought of too, great minds . . .

I saw that and wondered if it might be the Chubbys (I love those dragons) but they're still on the list, so it's not them.

OMG you just made me so happy! squee! (I co-sprited the Chubbies.)

I know what the black ones are but not the orange ones. Excited!

OMG you just made me so happy! squee! (I co-sprited the Chubbies.)

I know what the black ones are but not the orange ones. Excited!

happy.gif They're one of my favorites. I really hope they make it into the cave.

One more hour(ish) until I can try for warm heavy egg...

I do think the warm heavy ones are harder to get. I got two of the really hot ones and saw a lot more of them than the others.

I am locked now, so the warm ones will have to wait.

Mixed drops already? I was really hoping to get a hot one, but after trying for 6 hours, it doesn't seem to be in the cards. *cuddles warm one and goes to look for freebies on the IRC*

Edit, after seeing sig: scroll-locked? but I only had 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs... Sig image is all weird

Edited by Wavelength

I do think the warm heavy ones are harder to get. I got two of the really hot ones and saw a lot more of them than the others.

I am locked now, so the warm ones will have to wait.

It took a while, but I finally got a hot one. It seems here are 2 hot ones for every heavy one.

The lag is so bad, I can't do much at all.

First post of the thread.

weird i have looked there all day and have yet to see them. i have been here ages, and knew that was where they usually are but they aren't there for me today

Is it just me, or are the 5-minute drops lasting longer than the hourlies?

you'll need to wait for them to load.

Oh, look! Wings!

Edited by Vicats

There are 10 types of people in the world:

Those who know this is a binary joke,

those who don't know this is a binary joke,

and those who know this is really a trinary joke.

weird i have looked there all day and have yet to see them. i have been here ages, and knew that was where they usually are but they aren't there for me today

The images are taking a little bit to load, give it some time.

One of the coal hatchies gendered.

It is taking a long time for them to show up because the lag is soooooo bad! Give them time to load.

But they are not dropping at all for me, it keeps saying "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found"...derp.

ok i'm trying i have the first page in a different tab so far 3 minutes and the page says fully loaded but nothing. i'll keep waiting though