TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

How long will this be for? This isn't a one time thing right? >.< I can't even pick anything up because of 4 hatchlings >.<

YES! Cave's back up and I caught a heavy egg! That's one of each for me, and now happily locked. I can finally do my homework in peace. tongue.gif

If I get my work done, I'll come back on and see if anyone needs help. happy.gif

Thanks for great new dragons, and good luck to everyone who still needs to catch some!

Yes, finally got them both!

Cool new eggs, TJ!

... Is it just me, or is the site being VERY laggy. >_> I think it's probably the large amount of people scrambling for the new eggs.

Wow.. suddenly the lagmonster has looked away, and it's almost NORMAL... and I got one of the black ones!

The lag seems really on-and-off today.

Erm... I asked this earlier but it didn't get answered - how long do the steady stream of new egg cave drops last? Was it one-two days?

Got another black one-- then the site went down again. Guess the lagmonster didn't like that so many got through!

Caught a moment where it was not lagging and caught two of each. I plan on influencing each one once the site lets me back on.

Gah, my poor housemate. He decided to reorder his scroll to make room for the new release and when he went to save the new order... CRASH!

As much as I love the new eggs and as cool as the release date is, I really wish the lag problems had been solved first.

(And um, the 503 errors, too. We need the site stable more than we need new eggs, even incredibly awesome new eggs. blink.gif )

Good lord things are lagging rather badly this release. Came home from work with room for an egg, but I can barely even navigate the site, let alone try to hunt. sleep.gif

Oh well; hopefully I'll grab my share soon enough.

The lag seems really on-and-off today.

Erm... I asked this earlier but it didn't get answered - how long do the steady stream of new egg cave drops last? Was it one-two days?

From my brief experience... one day more or less... then the others start showing up again, and it's a bit harder.

But don't quote me! laugh.gif

The cave is wonky. :'D I went from having nothing, to having three black ones poof onto my scroll.

Hmmm the hourly drop only lasted less than a minute? And now the site crashed? lol

The drop times are NOT beginning on the hour as they normally should. The pattern I seem to be seeing is this... once the eggs from one drop are all gone, then you have to WAIT an hour before the next drop occurs... so if a drop ended at 7:47 then the next drop won't be till 8:47.. .then if that drop ends at 9:20, the next drop will be around 10:20. ::shrug::

Edited by WraithZephyr

no

I really love the hatches there awesome

Edited by masterlight

No your not. Even earlier this morning ( 9:45 10:00 ish) regulars would pop up in between the new ones. Fortunately i got one of each unlike my sister who only got the black one.

Edited by mc2995

I have seen the occasional old egg pass by. Thankfully they seem to be few.

Anyways, I just noticed that the hatchlings gendered(I know they probably did a while ago, but I forgot to check), and I am really excited about the ones on the right. I think that one is one I have been wanting to be released for a while, if I am remembering that one correctly.