TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

AAAAUUUGH!!! STUPID LAG!!!!!

I wants eggies!!!

Darn it, I can get eggie from AP, which lag doesn't seem to bother.

Edited by cynlee717

Noooooooooooo my ridgewing egg is at 3d23hrs and it still hasn't hatched yet. T_T I'm locked until it does. I wanna catch one of the heavy eggs! sad.gif

The "coal" hatchling is just gorgeous. I can't wait for mine to hatch (and gender, and grow up laugh.gif)!

Edit: Oh! It hatched! So now I'm off to hunt...

Luck, everyone!

Edited by Danne

Bahaha, thanks so much for the new eggs, TJ.

I snagged both eggs! (Thank god I wasn't locked)- and it was all on my mom's laggy computer!

And guys, seriously? Dumping these rare eggs in the AP?

I'm laughing to myself because I nonchalently go to the AP and see a Bluma,

then I click it. I got it, but of course, I was locked.

So I go to my scroll, incubate my nearly hatched stripe, which takes like.. two minutes because of lag.

Then I go BACK to the AP and it's still there; I click it; still locked- have to go back to my page to get my stripe to hatch.

When it hatched, the bluma was still there a full 7 minutes!!

I got it. xd.png

Is DC down for anyone else?

No, it just went down for me, too. I'm getting "unable to connect" instead of just Super Lag.

@Egypt: yeah, it's down for me, here, too... hope it comes back up soon :S

I love these new sprites, though--I can't wait to see the adults. I think that the coal ones are going to be a new favorite of mine ^.^

So I find out about the release. I get on DC. I dump my common eggs. I go to open the main page and... crash. D: So tragic.

But I've got one now. >:3

The lag is insane, never seen one so bad since I got my scroll. Nonethless I can't complain, it took quite a while and was rather frustrating but somehow I finally have two of each of the new eggs now (after my lineage egg finally hatched, was ER but it still took forever since the lag of course also slows down the fansites). Influenced them m/f, and since I haven't spoilt myself by looking at TJ's hatchlings I'll just wait and see what the hatchling will look like now. Can't wait to see them. smile.gif

Off to bed now. I'm happy that I managed to get the eggs I wanted in one day, because who knows how long they'll drop, and with the lag and the fact that it's Monday tomorrow and work will keep me from egg hunting, I'm glad that this is done. Good luck to everyone still hunting, and lots pf patience! Don't give up!

Down, down, down into the burning ring of fire.(its down for me too)

Edited by blargh

Crud, locked myself with four of the black eggs. On the other hand, I really love the black egg's hatchies, so...I guess it's a double-edged sword, there. xd.png

I finally got two of each egg! Oh and influenced all four to have a male and female for both breeds.

I love the hatchlings! biggrin.gif

The cave's been fussy for me all day, and now I'm getting the following error on the main page:

"Sorry, you can only view this page directly or from within the site." mad.gif

Bahaha, thanks so much for the new eggs, TJ.

I snagged both eggs! (Thank god I wasn't locked)- and it was all on my mom's laggy computer!

And guys, seriously? Dumping these rare eggs in the AP?

I'm laughing to myself because I nonchalently go to the AP and see a Bluma,

then I click it. I got it, but of course, I was locked.

So I go to my scroll, incubate my nearly hatched stripe, which takes like.. two minutes because of lag.

Then I go BACK to the AP and it's still there; I click it; still locked- have to go back to my page to get my stripe to hatch.

When it hatched, the bluma was still there a full 7 minutes!!

I got it. xd.png

Haha! that is awesome! biggrin.gif

Isnt the coal dragon the 2nd black dragons besides the original Black dragon?

except they have some orange in thar.

FINALLY! I was able to catch both eggs! biggrin.gif I want to have 2 of each, but I am NOT going to abandon my Purple Dino or Paper. *Runs of to care for new eggs*

Edit: OOH! Another "heavy warm" hatchling gendered!

Edit 2: Yay! Another "coal" hatchling gendered! We know that the "heavy warm" dragons will have gender differences, but will the "coal" dragons have 2 different adult forms?

Edited by PieMaster

I can't remember, the cave is filled with new drops for... was it two days? Or three?

no it won't be full of the new eggs for days.. it hasn't even been a fullday yet and already the old eggs are starting to filter in among the new eggs on occasion.