TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Maybe it would be helpful if adds were disabled during mass drops like this...

I'm going outside....

I hate the lag too, but I did manage to get 3 blacks and 1 of the other today.

Thanks for the eggs TJ, now I'll build up with the newbies on the scroll, and wait for Halloween after.

lag....

This is the first time lag ever hit me during an egg drop. I won't be getting anything today. rawr!

My scroll page wont even load -n-;; ;A; I hate lag and going off just as you find out about a new dragon drop ;A;

Oh, by the way! Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians. My parents didn't let me come home, so I had a tuna wrap for supper because the sandwich bar was the only part of our meal hall still open.

I think this is the worst release lag so far, but I heard Vday 2009 was even worse. But i am sure new eggs will make it worth it.

Maybe it would be helpful if adds were disabled during mass drops like this...

I'm going outside....

What you can do is turn off images and flash in your browser's options. Tends to help a little, since the images and flash doesn't have to load.

LAG, TJ, can we haz leetle bit longer mass drop for us unlucky souls? Pweaaaassseee??? With sugar and cherry and whatever else you like on top?

So it's not just me and my connection with that BIG lag, huh... I mean I gotta say it's never been like this before. I click the egg and it takes a whole minute to go to the page where it says the egg was taken by someone else... how do we get the eggs if it takes a whole minute to process the click...

I'll finally be unlocked soon. I'm waiting for my golds to grow up. I almost cringe at the though of catching with this lag in effect. I'll do it though, because that's how bored/addicted/committed I am. xd.png

Chuffing nora. Finally I have one of each! What a struggle though.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

So it's not just me and my connection with that BIG lag, huh... I mean I gotta say it's never been like this before. I click the egg and it takes a whole minute to go to the page where it says the egg was taken by someone else... how do we get the eggs if it takes a whole minute to process the click...

actually everything else was loading pretty fast for me.

I love the new release! I'm going to try and grab some, even if the lagmonster is standing in front of the main cave..

Finally managed to snag two of the new "hot" eggs after trying for several hours. The lag is insane, couldn't even arrange my scroll.

The hatchlings are really pretty. They kind of remind me of puppies and kittens....Maybe it's the poses.

Yes. I did think there would actually be a ten dragon release on 10-10-10.

Amazon Warrior, you're sick too, huh?

Edited by Knuckerbearer

The hatchies are so cute! Squee! I love the warm one :3 I had high expectations for the black one though....I'll wait till it genders X3

Got both. And hey, there are ten of them in binary!

Dragonnery isn't working now, fyi.

does anyone else think the warm heavy eggs are harder to get?

Yeah, there seems to be a lot more coal eggies then warm eggies.

Woot! Im on a roll! I already got 3 eggies for persons that asked for help. So im opening the slots for 2 more ppl that need help. PM me if you want help getting the new eggs. smile.gif Sorry, i cant help ppl anymore, i gtg do my hw.

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx