TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I have just noticed that the ones people are calling coals that it cant be there names because when i change my sort action on my scroll to sort by breed the ''coals'' went past my dorsals.

According to the wiki the black ones are to be called "Ember" Dragons which would fit because they come after Electric and before Flamingo.

Am I the only one who saw old eggs passing by??

No. "/ I saw and almost grabbed [by accident] a Whiptail too.

According to the wiki the black ones are to be called "Ember" Dragons which would fit because they come after Electric and before Flamingo.

ohh that would make sense

After looking at the hatchlings, I thought the wings on the yellow one and I thought they looked very familiar...like the wings JOTB puts on their dragons and then read the copyright information. So, congrats JOTB on having your first release; it's about time one of yours got released :3

And congrats Vicats too on another release :3

yeah some person on the IRC said that they were called that while I was waiting for the other member in a trade. I was really annoyed that they said what their call because I know what that dragon is. xd.png

lol Figures there'd be new eggs when I'm out of town. Ah well, at least I found connection in time to pick up a couple. And the Adults will be waiting for me when I get back home to see. happy.gif

Thanks to TJ and the spriters once more!

LOL. At least it's not as bad now. I mean earlier it nearly took me 20 minutes just to log on.

Cave down or lagging bad right now? Cuz I got a page thats just loading and loading and loading right now xd.png

Well, I managed to snag some between the lag. Managed to grab 2 of each. Now, if only I could influence them.

EDIT: Lagging badly, demonicvampiregirl

Edited by Starscream64

It tends to spike were it will be fine and dandy one moment and the next is just lagtastic.