TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

well darn nothing for me yet. I hate having a slow connection. I might have to wait for trades or for the hype to die down

Are TJ's dragons growing so fast because of all the views, or because he's TJ and can do things like that?

Are TJ's dragons growing so fast because of all the views, or because he's TJ and can do things like that?

views

I think its because of TJ. When i got on this morning it said they had 3 days 12 hours left as eggs and they were stolen TODAY and a few hours after, they hatched.

I think its because of TJ. When i got on this morning it said they had 3 days 12 hours left as eggs and they were stolen TODAY and a few hours after, they hatched.

no, because Yesterday (12 pm) I was on, and his eggs were at 7 days, and someone saw them go throught hte ap at 3 days so I THINK he and friends were incubating and passing back

Caught my two biggrin.gif Now just to wait and see the adults...

Random thought: I'm actually disappointed there aren't ten to collect. I must need some sleep, 'cause I'm obviously not thinking clearly. xd.png

I'm glad they aren't ten. I haven't gotten all from the last new egg frenzy yet

And they've been out for a month or so and you still don't have all of'em?

no, because Yesterday (12 pm) I was on, and his eggs were at 7 days, and someone saw them go throught hte ap at 3 days so I THINK he and friends were incubating and passing back

Caught my two biggrin.gif Now just to wait and see the adults...

I thought incubate wore off after you tossed the egg into the AP? His eggs were like that 'cause he's TJ, of course.

I like the gender dimorphism in the heavy ones, very simple :3

Nope. I have a crap connection and trouble getting new eggs until the craze dies down. I just recently got the ridgewings (what I needed from the last drop)

Nope. I have a crap connection and trouble getting new eggs until the craze dies down. I just recently got the ridgewings (what I needed from the last drop)

Wow thought you'd have had them by now -lol- I know how it feels to be on a bad connection I had dial up until 2-3 years ago @_@

Please allow members that want things secret to be Secret. Once TJ's eggs mature then discuss it.

i dont like it! I have 4 mature hatchlings and they won't grow up into dragons! i really really want some of the new eggs but i cant get anyXP i sure hope the new eggs will be around for the next couple of days! unsure.gif

i dont like it! I have 4 mature hatchlings and they won't grow up into dragons! i really really want some of the new eggs but i cant get anyXP i sure hope the new eggs will be around for the next couple of days! unsure.gif

they will stay around

The ten o'clock drop was non-existent - ok so there were five eggs but that was all. How sick is that??? Anyone have any idea how long the release will be? I've got a connection like two tin cans and a string. Still don't have any of the Trio sad.gif

Epic lag is Epic! even the hatch sites are lagging

Edit: Aw right. I got one of each and now scroll locked. woot!

Edited by FeatherDragon

Thank you for fixing the lag! smile.gif Finally got a hot egg.

And 2 of TJ's heavy hatchlings disappeared?

They're still there. It just takes them a while to all load due to the lag.

same here. Managed to get a hot one last night right after they came out. And then all day today I was ACTUALLY struggling with my internet connection (right now seems solid) top that with a huge lagmonster I didn't manage to snag another one until now. And it's another hot.

I'm on a 71Mbps connection, the fastest I've ever had in my life, and on a better computer than I used to have, yet paradoxically I've had a harder time catching the eggs, lol.