TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I just beat my record number of users got eggs for with 3 users including myself 2 eggs each.

They've got red stripey legs and a green dorsal stripe. :)

The plot thickens! :D

Both hatchies look like they've a lot of potential! x3

FINALLY! I got a hot one. And it only took me 7 hours xd.png

The hatchlings are adorable, btw!

YAY! New eggs! How awesome are you, TJ? And I've just had one egg space freed up, too, with another one to be free by tonight. Lucky! Gosh, the eggs & hatchies are so pretty, can't wait to see their adult forms.

Well poo! Now the regular eggies are showing up with the new ones. And this lag is IMPOSSIBLE for me to navigate. Congrats to everyone who has managed to beat the lagmonster!

Huston we have hatchies xd.png

*sighs* still can't get my hands on one. Congrats to those who could.

I managed to get two of each (after having given away one of the really hot ones to make room for a warm one). Yeah!

user posted image

Just found this and thought I'd share.

Ugh, lag. Hence why I tend to wait for things to die down before hunting... but i'm locked, so it doesn't really matter to me anyhow.

That was pretty cool, thanks for posting that, Rhea.

I'm glad all of the eggs hatched. Can't wait until they grow up! I'm also glad I got one of each before the normal drops returned. ^.^;;

Gah, took me thirty minutes just to grab one warm egg. Had to battle the lagmonster and my own horrible server, and I managed it! 8D Now I have to wait 'till tomorrow to grab a really hot one.

The hatchlings are cute and so full of detail for being so small! I kinda wished I grabbed a hot one instead now, but I've got to wait.

:D Awesomesauce! And I even have space free on my scroll!

... except, my internet is so wonky I can hardly load pages. ;_;

Oh well. Patience.... ^.^

we're giving TJ's eggs and hatchies soft-shell

Yeah, always happens. But don't worry, they won't die. Or if they do, TJ brings 'em back... 'cause he's powerful like that.