TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

We always are, it's tradition to make TJ's dragons sick. xd.png

*Nods*. Traditions are important.

The Lagmonster invited his family, to celebrate the new release at the Cave, I think xd.png !

Managed to fight through the lag and get two eggs. But they're the same. T_T I hope these are common.

The Lagmonster invited his family, to celebrate the new release at the Cave, I think xd.png !

Yeah! Mrs. Lag and the little Laglings decided to party, too! xd.png

Just got one of the heavy eggs too! *squee* I am now happily scroll locked smile.gif

Yeah! Mrs. Lag and the little Laglings decided to party, too! xd.png

They created too much sprites for the Lagmonster xd.png... now they'll all start a party laugh.gif !

Hey, where'd they all go?

The Lagmoster Family kidnapped them all, of course. ohmy.gif

The Lagmoster Family kidnapped them all, of course. ohmy.gif

But only to stay with them a the party xd.png !

The Datamonster is the only evil-egg-eating one tongue.gif .

Hurrazah! New eggs!!!! I need them, but i'm not going to abandon my current hatchlings... How long will the release last? my hatchlings just hatched, and I'm at my limit. I need to know a time window please!

Are they coming back any time soon?

Hope they will, the Lagmonster Fam. seems so lonely lol ^^... maybe we should throw plushies at them in exchange for our eggs xd.png ?

Wheeee @ new release!! ^o^ Thank you thank you thank you~~

I'm EXTREMELY surprised that I even got 2 really hot eggs on the first try, even though my wireless connection is being a b*tch on me n.n

Now trying to occupate the last free spot on my scroll with a slightly warm one biggrin.gif - they are going to stay, aren't they???

Is it just me... or does the warm one look a little like the banana dragon...? (I could be TOTALLY wrong!)

How long will the release last? my hatchlings just hatched, and I'm at my limit. I need to know a time window please!

Typically, 24 hours of dedicated dropping, and then for the next day or two a good portion of what drops is new, with the ratios gradually dropping off until they are about as common as other eggs of their rarity level (which is as yet unknown). Holiday eggs tend to be exceptional, having one or two days (or a whole week for Christmas) of dropping, and then disappearing until next year at the earliest.

So there are about 8 hours left where if you get anything, it's almost certainly new. (Though I did see a whiptail mixed in with the other eggs while hunting my second yellow egg.)

Wow....im so slow, i've been on DC and the forums for a few hours now and i just found out theres new eggs. rolleyes.gif Too bad im scroll locked. :<