TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I managed to grab one of each...after dumping the eggs I got last night before I went to bed.

*sigh*

Is something wrong?

I've been getting "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

for like 20 minutes

Edited by dovercat99

It's a recent development to help with the flow of the site... and one that I personally am rather fond of. It generally depends on the mods and spriters catching all instances, too.

I did mention it to a mod, but the only reaction I got was ''it's not forbidden'' and nothing else =/ ...

Sprites may not be publically visible /anywhere/ (DC forums, DA, etc) for up to 60 days before release until 1 week after they are released.

From the artist agreement.

L-A-G go away. Eggies please come back to the Cave. We need you. I personally just need one more though I suspect I won't get it until the Cave goes something like back to normal. I couldn't catch anything it seems in the last four hours to save my life.

Oh! I'm pretty sure what one of the species is, and the other I vaguely recognize as well! xd.png They are going to become epic adults! laugh.gif

I dont have time to read through 55+ pages, so;

Are these going to be commons, or just special for today?

I don't think we know about the rarity/are told until some time after a release, but releases tend to last for at least a couple days. Hopefully this'll last for a few more ^^ I'm locked but don't want to dump.

They're permanent additions, but we don't know the rarity yet, since they're still being released.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Rendivaunci

The lag is killer. Bleh.

Hope these are commons; I really dont have time to go hunting eggs today.

Though I understand the need for adds it doesnt help page load time.... :-/

Darn it, I was doing/having Thanksgiving dinner, then waited forever to see the hatching sequence on the eggs - when TJ's eggs finally became visible, they were already hatchies so I missed it.

All I saw was the first little fleck of red part on the 'hots'...

Guess I'll see plenty of them in various stages within a few days, but - darn, I was dying to see that!

Im so glad ive got High-speed internet, i got my first coal eggie in less than a min after the new drop came. <3

Anyone want me to help catch the new eggs? just send me a PM, i always try to help other ppl get new eggs on new releases. happy.gif btw, first come, first serve. smile.gif Already helping someone out. smile.gif

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Agreed.

Aaand, they're gone again. At least I got a warm one.

Edited by GuesssWho

Caught a "really hot egg" for the one free spot I had - from the AP blink.gif

I hope they will drop still when I'm unlocked again^^

I hate lag that doesn´t show you if you got the egg or not. I just hope this will be away soon.