TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Now that I look at the 'warm' hatchlings......they look a bit like tigers....

Edited by Tsukoyami

*pokes her alt vine hatchie with a grownow stick*

This one should unlock me any moment now. XD

Now that I know, how the little coal one will look like as an adult, I only want to know how the other one will look like x3 !

I do love the coal one even more now xd.png and it got awfully long for it to get into the Cave o_O ....

Now that I know, how the little coal one will look like as an adult, I only want to know how the other one will look like x3 !

I do love the coal one even more now xd.png and it got awfully long for it to get into the Cave o_O ....

how do you know what it will look like as adult?

o-o

The hatchling from the orange egg says that it's always hungry.

Is it gonna a be a fat lil thing? D8<

... I am curious as well.

Saved the sprite back then ^^

I can't get any sad.gif

haven't even seen one

Edited by dovercat99

Do not share the sprites if you have them saved.

If you say so, I will not smile.gif !

You did an awesome job on them Vicats, though x3 !

I find it mildly amusing that botheggs/dragons have something to do with heat and are released on the day when I happen to be running a temperature. Of course, being sick does nothing for my catching abilities! >_>

Yeah, the black adults look really wonderful... I can't wait to have them on my scroll! I promise, I won't share the sprites, too smile.gif

Well, my name is on the hatchling, but as a general rule of thumb it is NOT alright to share sprites of newly released dragons with the general public. In fact, spriters sign an agreement promising that the sprite will not be available to the public for a specific amount of time around the release.

o-o

The hatchling from the orange egg says that it's always hungry.

Is it gonna a be a fat lil thing? D8<

I saw that and wondered if it might be the Chubbys (I love those dragons) but they're still on the list, so it's not them. Can't wait to see what it is!

I love the little fire hatching. happy.gif Hope it stays that cute when it grows up! Whatever it is, I bet it's gorgeous. Can't wait for mine to hatch!

Three more hours until I'm unlocked to catch a "warm, heavy" egg. Anyone have one they don't want? tongue.gif

@Amazon_warrior: sad.gif Feel better soon!

Happy hunting, everybody!

Edited by Danne

Well, my name is on the hatchling, but as a general rule of thumb it is NOT alright to share sprites of newly released dragons with the general public. In fact, spriters sign an agreement promising that the sprite will not be available to the public for a specific amount of time around the release.

Really o.O ?

I did found the Ice dragons at the internet back then as well as in the forums as a banner o.o ?

It's a recent development to help with the flow of the site... and one that I personally am rather fond of. It generally depends on the mods and spriters catching all instances, too.

Huh. I guess if I want any of my stuff ever released I shouldn't put em on my dA, huh?

Mwahaha I know what the orange-y one is >3