TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Oh wow I wondered what was going on with the AP being so full. I have yet to see a release though

Son is going to try and catch for me later hope he has better luck LOL

But they are not dropping at all for me, it keeps saying "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found"...derp.

Same here.

The matured hatchlings are so cool! i love the coal one! so beautiful!

Im not taking anymore people to help with the new releases, i gtg do my hw. >.>

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Both the gendered hatchies are so cute. smile.gif

Oh wow. The mature coal hatchling is just amazing, I love that pose!

For me, the five-minute drops have ceased to happen again sad.gif I just need one more to have two of each.

I was finally able to get mine influenced. smile.gif Now, I just need to wait (im)patiently for them to hatch.

Both babies are really lovely...the hot hatchling reminds me of a winged wolf...should be interesting to see what it will look like grown! smile.gif

They're really lovely! smile.gif I need to catch another dark one so I get 2 of each one. I bet the adults will be lovely too! biggrin.gif

Wow, the gendered hatchlings are so gorgeous! The black one really looks like an ember strait from the heath, and the yellow one reminds me a teeny bit of an ochredrake :3 Awesome job, spriters~

I only have to wait three more hours for my hatchling to grow and then have an unlocked scroll! Hopefully the Cave will still be dropping those eggs by then. I've missed out on so many wonderful dragons in my years absence. xd.png

I really like the uh, one that is hungry all the time. LOL

I'm curious to know what the type is. I love the colors.

Dragonnery is still broken, I can't put my eggs up. Anywhere else I could put them?

Wow, the gendered hatchlings are so gorgeous! The black one really looks like an ember strait from the heath, and the yellow one reminds me a teeny bit of an ochredrake :3 Awesome job, spriters~

I'm so happy.

Maybe they will be able to breed to the Ochredrakes.

How awesome.

8D

I've been trying all day and have yet to catch one, although they look beautiful!

Anyone have tips on how to catch? Even if I click right away, it takes whole minutes for the egg to even load...

Is it just me, or are the 5-minute drops lasting longer than the hourlies?

I'm not sure what drop is what anymore. I had a continuous drop from 5:04 until 5:50 EST. Still didn't get a hot one. I've seen 2 warms in the AP since 7, tho.