The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I also don't see anything elemental about the Sinii Krai Dragons or the Scimitar-Wing Wyverns.

There'll probably be more new dragons coming with the 11th birthday later this month.

I do not see anything that sticks out as "Elemental" Either

(Also Hello Im still here just not super active cause tryin to sort/name all my elemental dragons is giving me a headache because they.will.not.stay.in.place! and when they do everyone else is out of order ;-; )

Edited by SnowyIcefall

Also voting no on both new breeds.

@SnowyIce: how (= by what means) are you trying to sort them? Staying in place should not be a problem if you don't switch between methods (and can be accomplished even then, but it's a bit more tricky).

If you need help, send me a PM? :-)

About the FireGem-Dragons in the All-Inclusive Leeloo:

I agree with Lavinia that all 3 colors must be included in an All-Inclusive Leeloo.

However, I think there should be a grace period for people who have been working on their Leeloo for a long time, so they don't have to restart. So anyone who presents a finished All-Inclusive Leeloo within the next half year or so can do so without the FireGems, afterwards you need to include them? (Since accomplishing an All-Inclusive-Leeloo takes at least roughly a year because of the seasonals, probably longer...)

Thoughts?

(And talking about the All-Inclusive Leeloo, has anyone managed to get (or even see) a suitable bred 3rd gen Xeno? Are we really sure that it's even possible to get a non-parent-breed-xeno from a bred Xeno? Because I don't... and if it's not possible, we need to adjust the rules.

I haven't been trying very hard on the Xenos. I kind of got side tracked for awhile. However... we may need to change those in the All-Inclusive. The 2nd gens are easy enough, so I'd split the Xenos into 3 entries. We should have enough room for that.

I need to rework the plan to include the Fire Gems.

Voting no on both the new breeds.

Whoo Hoo on the two new additions.

I totally agree on a grace period for the new All Inclusives.

The Xenos are a rough one. I think I've seen one in the whole time I've been looking and that just doesn't seem feasible.

So it's possible. But the odds are terrible. sad.gif

What do we do with this knowledge?

I mean, the 7th gen Leeloo should be seriously challenging. But that challenging? (Remember, we currently require 5 bred Xenos all bred in direct line form the one CB, and they all need to be different from one another...)

How do you guys feel about changing the rules so you can breed these from 3 different CB Xenos? That still requires some effort, but it's definitely feasible. Or is this too easy? (We do have a lot of other requirements on the 7th gen Leeloo, so it's definitely still a long project. But the reward we've placed on this is a CB gold, so requiring a lot of effort and patience is adequate (remember, somehow we'll need to actually aquire these rewards at some point tongue.gif).

I think one good option would be to allow the breeder to decide how much frustration they're willing to put up with. Allow up to three Xenos in the cb generation, since the 2nd gens are relatively easy to breed.

And maybe I'd better drag out my spreadsheet and get busy breeding again, so I can judge. I got sidetracked this last year or so. All but quit playing, actually.

I got sidetracked this last year or so. All but quit playing, actually.

Me, too. sad.gif

Your solution sounds fine with me. Anyone else?

(And Fire Gems can breed each other, yes? So they should be treated like seasonals?)

I'm pretty sure you're right, though I haven't bred my fire gems yet. They swap colors based on what hour they're dropped or bred though so they should be pretty easy to advance through the all-inclusive. Much easier than seasonals or lunars, in fact, since you don't have to wait so long.

I've been working towards an All-Inclusive off and on for a year now. Luckily, I had exactly one spot I could fit in Fire Gems. At this point, I wouldn't be able to switch from one CB Xeno to three, but I'm willing to put up with the years of frustration. I think.

My All-Inclusive Leeloo spreadsheet

I like the idea of keeping the possibility of the epic, ultimate Leeloo that really jams as many breeds as possible into that 7EG. Even if it is nearly impossible to create, the successful creation of one would be a proud moment for us all!

I think that we should reward people for actually managing the All-Inclusive with all six Xenowyrms from one CB Xenowyrm, because that is super hard. We might want to increase the prize for finishing that epic undertaking. Maybe something like the CB Gold for using three Xenos in the base, add something nice for using only two, and add something awesome for using only one?

As we get more breeds, the regular Leeloos and Metallic Leeloos are also getting more challenging. Perhaps we want to revisit the requirements and prizes for all the various Leeloos?

@Lavinia:

um, how much more awesome than CB gold does it get? I mean, maybe apart from 2nd gen prizes or such, but where would we even halfway reliably get these so we could promise such a thing?

(I do agree with your sentiment that adding something for the effort would be awesome, but I have no idea what would be suitable for this. Ideas?)

How are the other Leeloos becoming more difficult? Shouldn't they be actually easier with more breeds available? *puzzled*

Maybe for one with two xenos in the base the reward could be "cb gold + _____": I'd be willing to add 2nd gens from alt shadow walkers in there, for example. I wish I could promise even more awesome things but so far my only spriter's alts are shadow walkers. I have no cb prizes, sadly, nor do I see much likelihood of being able to trade for 2nd gens with what I have. (Still hoping for the return of raffles or other cb prize distribution methods though.)

The one for only one xeno in the base would be an order of magnitude above that then. So, three or four awesomesauce eggs, including a cb gold.

I would think we have enough breeds for a 6th gen leeloo that all commons could be used, with no requirement to get anything specific from any pairing. That would be pretty easy. So I would think non-metallic leeloos would be very easy. Metallic ones only require having a metal in the base, so they could potentially be easy too unless one wanted specific results.

Rainbow leeloos would be hard...

Oh, I was thinking that with more breeds, the other Leeloos would have their required generation increased. If that isn't the case, then yes, they are only getting a bit easier.

Since I'm only slowly finding my way back to DC and I don't see a large active crowd here, I would only very reluctantly be willing to do a complete milestone makeover again. So nope, not increasing any required gens except if there is strong desire in multiple members for this to happen and someone is willing to put in the time to figure everything out.

I'm all for awesomesauce prices, as long as we can provide them. :-P

Edited by Lastalda

@Lastalda

Not sure what Im doing in sorting them. I just know normally my Albinos are at the top but lately they are spread all out(only one is at the top right now) Im not switching between sorting methods as far as I am aware unless putting eggs/hatchies at the top count. And I mean its not super bad Ive labeled all I have confirmed as elementals with ELEMENTAL # M/F depending on gender so all I have to do is search for Element and I can find them all it just...Gets tedious after the hundreth time doing it... dry.gif

Well with the new birthday celebrations, it looks like there may be a chance of more prizes out there.

Also, with the new groupings, it might be easier to find Elementals on our scrolls.

Just found out about both of them, though.

Yeah, I haven't caught any of the new releases yet, but they look pretty cool.

As for revising the prizes, I'm a little hesitant to do that. We've become so much less active these days, I'm not sure about it... I mean, should one actually complete an All-Inclusive Leelo, I'm not sure we can even give them a CB Gold.

The only one I see getting harder is the All-Inclusive, since part of the rules there is you have to have all the alt dragons and breed as many things from other things as possible.

If it hasn't been done by someone else, I'll be trying to edit the information at the top of our community soon. I suddenly lost interest in the game and kept putting it off; sorry about that. Hopefully my interest is now back.

ETA: I finally added Soulstones and Fire Gems, if I forgot anything that's in the lineage I'm sorry, I'll try to double check my work and be sure everything is there soon. It seems that I can't edit the all-inclusive leelo chart that's there as an example; I guess Fiona will have to do that.

Edited by silver_chan

I've been studying my All-Inclusive plan trying to decide where to put Fire Gems in the one I'm working on. I know I've got a grace period but I still need quite a few 2nd gens so I figured why not include them now.

I think we're going to have to alter the Xenos anyway. It's just too impossible to get the right eggs past 2nd gen. Actually, I haven't managed a 2nd gen yet. I've got to go read the breeding rules again and see if I'm doing something wrong or just unlucky.

Edit: I went ahead and edited the All-Inclusive guide sheet. Hopefully it's clear.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I think we're going to have to alter the Xenos anyway. It's just too impossible to get the right eggs past 2nd gen. Actually, I haven't managed a 2nd gen yet. I've got to go read the breeding rules again and see if I'm doing something wrong or just unlucky.

It took me almost a year to get my 2nd gen Xenowyrm for my All-Inclusive. I was NOT being good about breeding every week, more like once or twice a month, but I did breed all my male CB Xenos each time.

This is why I've been complaining about it! tongue.gif

TJ's dragons grew up!

Perhaps among the most venerated of dragon breeds is the Zyumorph, a breed whose selfless heroism and strong moral compass are nearly unparalleled by other dragons. Zyumorphs have an innate urge to fend off wrongdoing, and as such, are often sought after in times of peril. Although they are independently quite capable fighters, it is said that their true might is not unlocked until all six Zyumorphs are brought together in times of great duress.

I'm leaning toward a yes in Life, due to their protective nature but I'd really like to wait until mine grow up to see what this hint about having all 6 amounts to before I decide for sure.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'm leaning toward a yes in Life, due to their protective nature but I'd really like to wait until mine grow up to see what this hint about having all 6 amounts to before I decide for sure.

I agree with Fiona.