The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

That's lovely. I can look for a trade for one, but don't have one on hand.

Thanks, it is a nice addition for the lineage, so we'ld like to spread them here.

PM incoming, Zelda. biggrin.gif It's nearly incuhatchable though so I hope it doesn't take you long to see it.

Thanks a lot!

ETA:

I breeded it with the Silver Tinsl and it gave a Mageiae egg.

Next time better!

Edited by Zeldarax

Phew, I have finally bulk.sent the PM to all members with open Milestones to ask that they confirm/change/cancel or decline their milestones. So hopefully in spring we can actually clean out the Open Milestones tab! biggrin.gif

I really really hope I haven't missed anyone... unsure.gif

Note to all: Any request that states "Yes" in the "Confirmed?" column in the Open Milestones List is stuff people are actively seeking.

Feel free to bombard them with milestones! biggrin.gif

If you get milestones, please remember to post the appropriate form! wink.gif

Also note it has slightly changed - it would be greatly appreciated if you could include the lineage-link to your gift. That goes especially for bred dragons, but it also very appreciated for CBs. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Wow, that's one of the old Seasonal Lineages Newblood lineages. 25th generations is impressive! That's over 6 years of continuous breeding... *impressed*

Congrats on the lovely egg! smile.gif

ETA: Got these lovelies from Cathie:

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: Lastalda

GIFT: CB blue opal http://dragcave.net/lineage/VP6w2

MILESTONE: 50 total elements

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: Lastalda

GIFT: CB night glory drake http://dragcave.net/lineage/oPZrF

MILESTONE: 15 elements in Earth

Milestone spreadsheet already updated. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER:Lastalda

RECEIVER:Gandmother_cathie

GIFT: CB Canopy http://dragcave.net/lineage/YAivj

MILESTONE:3d - 15 elements of a single breed - canopy

BTW: It is so much easier to find people's milestone needs with the new mastersheet!

Milestones gifted!

GIFTER:Grandmother_Cathie

RECEIVER: Fiona Bluefire

GIFT: CB Spirit Ward http://dragcave.net/lineage/7J2Cu

MILESTONE: 15 bronze tinsels

GIFT: CB Spirit Ward http://dragcave.net/lineage/A5V20

MILESTONE: 15 greens

GIFT: CB Spirit Ward http://dragcave.net/lineage/DLL1d

MILESTONE: 15 shadow walkers

GIFT: CB Spirit Ward http://dragcave.net/lineage/k1tfu

MILESTONE: 200 total elements

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

Soooooooo

Hi.

Long time no see.

I uh. Yeah. School sort of dragged me away, and work and all that. Graduated a few years ago, kept working. Recently got promoted to Supervisor of my department, yay.

Been getting back into online stuffs. I've been thinking about you guys over the years, Dragon Cave in general. I haven't participated since somewhere around 2013? ish.

SO MUCH STUFF OH MY GOD. I missed so much stuffffff.

Anyway. I might come back soon, I miss this place lol. Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! biggrin.gif

<3

TJ's new Valentines dragons have grown up. Unfortunately I don't see anything particularly elemental about them.

TJ's new Valentines dragons have grown up. Unfortunately I don't see anything particularly elemental about them.

I don't either, Fi, though the mental image of a dragon that during the spring becomes bouncy and starts talking about "lurve, truuuuu lurve" just kinda makes me giggle.

Agreed. The concept and description do not seem elemental at all.

With the holidays over, maybe we'll see some regular releases over the next few months. And with every release comes a chance at getting a new elemental dragon!

Easily explained, mishii. I don't know if you missed the release of hellhorses but they were deemed elemental. Unfortunately one of the parent breeds is not. (hellhorses are a hybrid of hellfire wyverns and horse dragons, in case you don't know)

There are three known cb hellhorses: TJ's female which is paired with a green copper, TJ's male which is so far as we know unpaired and unbred, and a user's HM prize: Winya I own the Thuwed hellhorse linked there. I also own her.

C4, who appears to be the conceptor for this year's Valentine dragon, posted some addition information on the breed in the news thread. Unfortunately, while an interesting concept, that info has not changed my mind. Still no from me.

Here's hoping we get new elementals coming in the form of regular releases.

Thank you! There are a few others I might have a question on, but I'm sorting out my scroll and getting my completed/wishlist post updated before I worry about what is going to be Elemental or not lol

Question: What is the "solstice" dragon, that is a hybrid? Thought that was Xmas Holiday? (on the breed spreadsheet)

Quick clarification on pygmies - the base is the only non elemental, correct? Except if it's bred to a Pumpkin for 2G pumpkins? I remember something along that line from waaaay back in like 2012/2013 (last time I was really around here)

<3

Edited by mishii

New Member (lol not really)

FORUM NAME: Mishii

SCROLL NAME: mishii

TIME ZONE: -5 EST (East Coast)

Ahhh, was searching for the registration form, and it appears it is gone, and that I need some form PM'd to me for a spreadsheet? ohmy.gif

Figured I'd pop this in here just in case lol

<3

New Member (lol not really)

FORUM NAME: Mishii

SCROLL NAME: mishii

TIME ZONE:

-5 EST (East Coast)

Ahhh, was searching for the registration form, and it appears it is gone, and that I need some form PM'd to me for a spreadsheet? ohmy.gif

Figured I'd pop this in here just in case lol

<3

Yup, we do everything on spreadsheets now! It's nice and neat and you can organize things how you want.

I'm not sure about your other questions... it sounds like the thing about the Solstice being a hybrid is a mistake, though. I'm pretty sure that's just a Christmas breed as you say.

Regular pygmies are not elemental, no. If they're in a 2nd gen pumpkin's lineage neither is the pumpkin.

We were giving out 2nd gen purebred pumpkins the first couple years after pumpkins were released as they certainly are elemental and were the only elemental pygmy breed until the others came along.

One of the other breeds of pygmies is also not elemental; that is the misfits.

Thanks. That was probably what I was thinking of biggrin.gif

Do I need some sort of link or form to start registering my dragons again? Not sure how to go about it now!

Poke Lastalda and she'll get you set up with your own spreadsheet. I know she's been pretty busy lately though.

lol thanks, I'll do that.

if you check out my scroll (sig), you'll see a nice long list of unnamed dragons that need to be named and registered, and I have like 10 others that I named as I was organizing my scroll lol.

This is madness I tell you!

EDIT (SORRY. I'm catching up on the rules lol, okay?!)

Elements are based on the oldest named Element in a lineage - what happens if a generation or two are skipped here and there? Do we still claim it as it's oldest Elemental named gen, or it's oldest UNBROKEN Elemental named generation example

His grandma is my own CB Elemental, but the 2nd gen was off my scroll and not Elementally named. Is it an even 3rd gen Element, or is it a 1st gen Element, 3rd gen DC?

(Still haven't gotten to the registering stage, haven't heard from Lastalda yet. But I'm still updating my own personal spreadsheet for my own records - which I already had. I'm already getting some ideas for some more projects lol. And I never finshed the Leeloo I was working on before! AUUGH!)

Edited by mishii