The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I'm on Microsoft Edge with no adblocker. I didn't have the problem at all after the first day so hopefully it's fixed! *crosses fingers*

Alas, I'd like it but I'm full up on eggs I can't get rid of for one reason or another. I hope it finds a good home!

I put this caught egg yesterday in some trade threads, but got no reactions. Actually I also caught its sibling wink.gif

So I bumped the posts, but 'll place it also here, so if there are members, who like it, just offer a Dummy.

I won't check often, but I'll see it sometime.

Have:

PB Pumpkin 5th gen

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v3hri

Looking for a bloodswap:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/6e2b040e2c067...c93b880eea67f00

Can anyone use a 2nd gen pumpkin x pygmy?

I bred it on request, but it hasn't been picked up in 3 days, and now it's hatched (influenced male).

Just offer a dummy!

Edit: gone to silver_chan. :-D

Edited by Lastalda

I was just sent a 2nd gen PB pumpkin. Is that something anyone seriously needs? I can keep and hatch, but don't really need it.

Also, I promised Wookieinmashoo an undetermined number of 3rd gen PB pumpkins next year in exchange. I can probably get her her fill by myself but you guys might want to play too, particularly if one of you needs this nice pumpkin egg.

Third thing is, I still have a couple of my shadow walker alts to breed. I have it in my sig that I'll breed in exchange for promises of this year's Halloween hatchlings. If any of you see trades floating around that like before breeding ends speak up. I also still have my pumpkins to breed, so can do some PB 2nd, 3rd and (I think) 4th gens if anyone is in need. They wouldn't hatch before the new drop starts though.

I've been away all this week, only got back today so not had anytime to hunt or breed this year sad.gif i do have some on scroll looking for homes smile.gif

@fiona if you have a spare or 2 i wont say no to a Gaia or Spirit Ward smile.gif i have some trading fodder waiting on links to bring in that i can trade for extra's smile.gif if you get offers for them not to worry as i have had no real plans this year rolleyes.gif

I just got an offer on my last two. I put that in my sig and had people knocking on my door.

On the plus side, I should have lots of Halloween 15 dragons when all is said and done.

Phew, seems like the avid hunters finally have their fill and they're catchable now. xd.png

Now I need to see whether I can trade for one more. (It's irritating how people seem to specifically want no IOUs for theirs - as if anyone who wants more CB halloweens wouldn't be filling up with 7 eggs currently! xd.png)

Otherwise I'll have one to give away - I hate those uneven numbers! tongue.gif

Phew, seems like the avid hunters finally have their fill and they're catchable now. xd.png

Now I need to see whether I can trade for one more. (It's irritating how people seem to specifically want no IOUs for theirs - as if anyone who wants more CB halloweens wouldn't be filling up with 7 eggs currently! xd.png)

My sister says she will send one of hers when it is off cooldown smile.gif She wants to stick with 2 pairs

I totally agree. I end up doing twice the amount of cooking just to ensure that DH will give me one of his (whether he likes them or not) so I can end up with an even number. I wish that TJ would allow us to have an 8th slot. Of course then I'd be wishing for a 9th....

These little guys, based on their names, seem very bone related. I always hate the three days after a release waiting on his hatchies to grow up so I can read their description and see if they are gonna be elementally or not.

On an elemental front, I did get enough breeding 3rd gen female Graves to continue my quest for a 8th gen Spessartine x Grave checker. (To be finished in 2019 or 2020 depending on whether I want to finish with a Spessy or a Grave. I will be 72 or 73! Good Lord!)

I have decided that once we convince TJ to grant us that 8th slot that he suggested that I don't want any more slots. 8 is perfect. More is... not. Until we get to 16, which would be ridiculous.

I may or may not end up with an odd number, which I also don't care for. It depends on whether this last shadow walker hatches in time. It's supposed to, as it was bred about 11:40 pm and is fully holed.

If I do end up with an odd number I'd be willing to either send it to someone who is looking for another or trade one of you for another, depending on who wants to do what.

Finally looked back at the forums (okay, just this lineage). After naming the first page eligibles that weren't already Elementally named, then getting tired and quitting, I have 352 Elemental dragons. I'm not even done naming them. This is way more than I thought I had.

This little brat. I know I influenced you female. Just had to be like your big BROTHER from 2 years ago and buck it, huh?!

Edit: This one too omg. Also had a full sibling do the same thing 2 years ago. GAH. I'M NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS LINEAGE.

Edited by airaani

Managed to trade for one more 2015 hatchie. :-D

@airaani:

Oh, darn, what a mess! sad.gif

@Fiona:

I agree, 8 slots would be perfect.

Edited by Lastalda

Yeah :\ I mean it's not all bad, I did get 5 girls that I needed but man the fact it's two of the same ones who bucked influence last time... and I only get to try once a year... grr!

I will have the odd man out, so if anyone missed out getting their scroll full, or also has an odd number let me know.

i only caught 4 this time, i have some coming in on IOUs so not so bad smile.gif may also be able to trade CB silver for a couple so may also be able to help even out pairs biggrin.gif

Not been a good week for hunting and only just managed to finish trick or treat sad.gif

New Milestones:

I've gobbled what I think we've got now together with what Pink proposed into the spreadsheet: look here.

(I think it's easier to discuss and modify in this form, because it's easier to move stuff around. Once we're all set, I'll make the verbose form, too.)

What do you guys think?

Any and all comments welcome and sought after. :-)

I've put the Xenowyrms in.

Do you guys think we should add any of the other newer breeds?

(Sorry for the delay. I meant to get this up earlier, but then I was home with two sick kids last week, and then I discovered an old anime love of mine on youtube which kinda ate all my time... xd.png)

Edited by Lastalda

Have managed to do some trading in last to days with good results biggrin.gif have some spare Halloweens if anyone needing to make pairs etc smile.gif

TJ's Halloween dragons have grown up.

Caligene Dragons have long been considered omens of death—reinforced by the skeletal markings on their bodies. They exert a malignant force on the world around them, causing other living things to slowly waste away in their presence. Caligenes favor the seasons of summer and autumn, disappearing entirely from the forests they inhabit during winter and spring. These malevolent dragons are physically weak, though this is countered by their natural stealthiness and alarming speed—enabling them to close in on large targets quickly and silently to create ambushes from which prey cannot escape.

They sound very magical, though I'll have to check our definitions and think about it before I post whether I think they're elemental. Rather anti-life seeming at first glance.

Also, I need to make room for 4 more Caligene hatchlings coming in. Anyone want?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HAYTm

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Dkup9

https://dragcave.net/lineage/U8TPt

https://dragcave.net/lineage/mMX2o

Just send me a PM.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I need to think about these for a bit, but will open voting shortly.

Are any of you doing purebred pumpkins?

Just found these two on the AP. Am happy to hold & hatch them if anyone needs them (just tell me which gender you need?). tongue.gif

Otherwise, send me a dummy egg so I know where they go. smile.gif

3rd gen PB pumpkin

4th gen PB pumpkin

Edit: Gone. biggrin.gif

Now I got 4 CB Caligenes from Zelda's lovely wife.

Does anyone still need any?

Otherwise I'll use them as trade-bait for the lineage. (Someone more experienced wth trading should do the lineage trading, really! Help! xd.png)

What would you guys deem a fair ratio for these towards a 3rd gen prize (which would in effect mean 4th gen prizes for the lineage)? 1 Caligene, 2? (I currently have an offer for a 3rd gen bronze shimmer x ice from Sansa.)

Edited by Lastalda

The price for cb Caligenes is likely to fall rapidly now that TJ has adults. People who don't care for them will be offering and accepting lower trades for them so I'd take that 3rd gen prize for whatever they'll accept.

I got a little over-enthusiastic about making trades for them, to make up for not really getting enough despipises last year. Now I'm going to end up with more than 20 of them. I'm also having a rough time making room for the ones I'd traded for. So, if any of you guys are in the market for more caligenes let me know. - found a couple trades. Now I'm down to 16 of them, which is where I'd like to stay. Hopefully the rest will gender right.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire