The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Yes, the idea was that Thuwed offspring is probably generally nice (personally, I have no idea how to rank their value, so I just left them where they were xd.png). There's always the possibility t choose somethign else instead, I just thought I'd leave the option in. smile.gif

Edit: I tweaked the formatting a bit more, for better hierarchy. tongue.gif

Edit 2: spelling-edit: made capitalisation of breed names consistent (I hope I caught them all xd.png)

Edited by Lastalda

I'm glad the suggestion is meeting approval so far. smile.gif

More input is welcome, though. Feel free to nitpick, even if it's just typos. tongue.gif

Question:

Should the "Leeloo" rule (rule #6) require that all the intermediate generations be registered and carry elemental names? Because I had always assumed this to be the case, but so far I have found no rules that explicitly demand this... tongue.gif

Actually, I guess this applies to all bred milestones. We specify where counting starts, and the naming of CBs, but nothing about the intermediate generations...

I think the assumption was that people would name their dragons elementally... I certainly can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't. But perhaps we should make it a rule to be 100% clear about things.

Elemental generations count from the first elementally-named dragon regardless of intermediate generations - this applies when registering a new dragon, and listing the elemental generation of it.

However, for all bred milestones, all bred dragons are from your own scroll and must be elements, therefore must be elementally named. I definitely thought it was implied but since it isn't stated anywhere explicitly maybe we'd better say it to make sure! I definitely want to make this as easy to understand as possible!

Very pretty! biggrin.gif The colors look awesome together.

I'd never have that patience - whenever possible, I try to avoid all metal-combinatons that require metal results. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

Very pretty! biggrin.gif The colors look awesome together.

I'd never have that patience - whenever possible, I try to avoid all metal-combinatons that require metal results. xd.png

The silliest thing is trying to do a gold/nebula checker. I got more golds than I did correctly colored nebulas!

Remember, Fi? tongue.gif

I remember. I have a checker that I started working on with red nebs and golds. I haven't worked on it in awhile though because I either get blue nebs or nothing.

Yeah, we used to swap 2nd gen golds because we needed the nebs more than golds. I haven't worked on mine in a while either, it got too frustrating.

Sooo... I had to create a new scroll, sadly. My new scroll is now kitty_knitter.

I don't know what that means, do I need a new spreadsheet or something.

Welcome, ValkyrieXx! biggrin.gif

You should have a PM with a spreadsheet link where you can start registering dragons. smile.gif

@silver_chan:

oh no! sad.gif

Sent you a PM.

Sooo... I had to create a new scroll, sadly. My new scroll is now kitty_knitter.

I don't know what that means, do I need a new spreadsheet or something.

Oh no! What happened? Please let me know what I can do to help you reestablish a breeding base. What do you miss the most? CB stuff? Particular checkers? Prizes? Alts? Unbreedables?

Please let me know what I can do to help you reestablish a breeding base. What do you miss the most? CB stuff? Particular checkers? Prizes? Alts? Unbreedables?

Same from here. smile.gif

Oh no! What happened? Please let me know what I can do to help you reestablish a breeding base. What do you miss the most? CB stuff? Particular checkers? Prizes? Alts? Unbreedables?

I got most of my checkers out of the AP; I should be able to find more that way again. I guess I'll miss my Reds and Pinks the most, and obviously I was very proud of my prize collection /laugh.

Seriously, any help is greatly appreciated. I'll be working to get back to gold trophy before I really worry about replacing anything specific.

Seriously, any help is greatly appreciated. I'll be working to get back to gold trophy before I really worry about replacing anything specific.

That makes sense <3 I'll send over spare hatchies when I have them then

Question about All-Inclusive Leeloos:

do breedable-from-each-other breeds generally have to be bred from each other?

I ask because I just got a wonderful 2nd gen prize, but it's from autumn, so I either would have to breed the remaining seasonals from another non-autumn seasonal CB or I can't use this in the Leeloo.

The latter is fine, I'll cherish the prize just as much! I'm just curious whether I can include it in my All-Inclusive Leeloo or have to go hunting for a 2nd gen kin of this kind...

Edited by Lastalda

The object of the all-inclusive is to squeeze as many breeds as possible into a single even gen, so yes, that prize would be ineligible for an all-inclusive leeloo. You can definitely use it in a regular leeloo though!

Also, congrats!

After long and thorough consideration the New Milestone System is now officially installed! smile.gif

I have updated the relevant post on the 1st page.

Please use the new system for all future Milestone claims.

Thank you to everyone who helped work on this! biggrin.gif

~ Lastalda

Edited by The Fifth Element