St. Jimmy

Language

My native language is English. I took a bit of Spanish in high school. And I had a friend from Mexico who taught me some Somehow I caught on quite well with it. I can read Spanish pretty darn well and understand it spoken, however, grammar hahaha riiiight. I can possibly get my point across. I really want to get back to learning it some time.

I wouldn't mind learning French either or possibly German.

English and Chinese are used interchangebly, as both my first languages.

Living in a bilingual country, it is essential for these 2 languages to be mastered. A few phrases of Malay, Tamil, Korean and Japanese and morsels of dialects thrown in too.

My native language is English, took 5 years of French but I'm not really fluent. I'd like to learn German, Hebrew, and possibly Russian. At the moment, though, I just don't have time sad.gif

Fluent in English and Norwegian.

And understand and write(obvious, they are so similare to Norwegian) Swedish and Danish. Also understand some French, but thats not much tongue.gif

I speak fluent English (obviously, haha), and some basic Japanese. I never took foreign language classes in school. >>

I am fluent in English, I know a decent amount of French, and I am currently learning Japanese. I also know bits and pieces of about 5 or 6 other languages, but not nearly enough to be worth mentioning.

Fluent in English and Spanish, and I also speak very broken Italian.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

I only speak English, but I want to learn a bunch of languages.

Real ones: Mandarin, Japanese, German, Ancient Greek

Fake ones: Mando'a, Romulan, Elvish (Tolkien and Paolini)

I was talking to my counselor at school about college, and we were talking about how I could do double majors if I wanted to: Japanese and something else (computer science as of now). Yay 8D 'Tis possible for me to learn~

My mother language is German and i speak English. I can speak a tiny bit Japanese (would like to learn it)

Languages i would love to learn:

Italian

Japanese

French

I was born in singapore so I know chinese/mandarin very well. English is now my main language. I also know cantonese and a little bit of korean and hokkien smile.gif

I would LOVE to learn:

fully korean

japanese

italian biggrin.gif

french

I'm afraid i'm really boring, i can only speak english.....well apart from the small bits of french i remember from school.......

I speak and write fluent in Swedish, and since Norwegian is pretty much like Swedish I understand it quite well too.

I suppose I understand English too, but I really suck to write and speak it; however I understand it as good as I understand Swedish when I read things someone else write or when someone speaks it.

Then I know some Spanish (about one year ago I had Spanish lessons in school, but I don't have it these days, and it feels like I've forgot everything I learned back then) and by watching anime and listen to songs I've been able to understand at least some Japanese too (though, I really want to take Japanese lessons since I really like that language, but I don't think that's a good idea since it's really hard for me to learn different languages, it's even things in Swedish I haven't been able to understand yet, I'm dyslectic so that's probably why it's so hard for me to learn languages - which is really bad for me since I love to write stories and poems).

I only speak English, but I want to learn a bunch of languages.

Real ones: Ancient Greek

No. No you do not.

Ancient Greek is a PAIN. X.x

/still scarred

No. No you do not.

Ancient Greek is a PAIN. X.x

/still scarred

Unfortunately, you couldn't be more right. >> *has an exam coming in a couple of days*

My native language is Greek, I'm pretty fluent in English and can speak enough German to chat about a variety of topics, but nothing too advanced. I always found Spanish and Italian very interesting...I'll probably start learning one of those the year after next, when I'll finally be done with school. :3

I speak English (obviously xd.png) and that's the language I'm fluent in. I took 3 years of French but I still wouldn't call myself fluent. xd.png

I want to learn Latin and Ancient Greek. o.o

My birth language is Danish.

Others have told me that I speak English almost fluently, although I don't think so..

I had German in school, but I never really picked up on it.

I taught myself some Quenya and some Sindarin long before I even read the Lotr books..

*thinks*

Oh, and I've picked up some Japanese from watching anime, but I wouldn't call it proper knowledge of the language..

I'm from Spain so I speak Spanish, I also speak in English and a bit French.

I really want to learn Japanese.

Hablo inglés y un poco español. Quiero aprender japones, chines, latín, y el alemán; me interese las idiomas muco. smile.gif

I speak English, and took Latin for four years in high school, but I can't speak it. I would love to learn Greek, French and Italian, but that costs money, which I don't have much of.

Actually, correction to what I posted up there:

Quiero aprender todos las idiomas en el mundo, y las idiomas imaginario, también--Quenya, Sindarin, Lojban--y las idiomas de las computadoras (Python, perl, y otras).

Hablo inglés y un poco español. Quiero aprender japones, chines, latín, y el alemán; me interese las idiomas muco. smile.gif

Hey, I actually understood most of that!

"I speak English and a little Spanish. I want to learn Japanese, Chinese, Latin, and German." (the rest I didn't get.)

Did I get it right?

Edit: I'm gonna try a little Na'vi. Here goes:

Oe plltxe 'Ìnglìsì sì nì'it lì'fya leNa'vi. Oe nerume pxay lahea aylì'fya.

"I speak English and a little Na'vi. I am learning many other languages." Pretty simple, but I'm just beginning.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I speak English, and I'm pretty good at Spanish. I'd like to learn Latin, Italian, Korean, and Na'vi.