St. Jimmy

Language

I speak Serbian...i speak English prety good as well,Russian in school(next year we're learning German)and i speak a little bit of Spanish

I would realyy would love to speak Franch or Italian biggrin.gif

english is main.

know a tiny bit of german.

if i'd want to learn a language it be french and german.

I know English and Spanish, gonna learn German next year, could understand Italian, but not speak it, understands a tiny bit of French, and hopes to learn Russian. xd.png

I speak English, with a New Mexican accent (it's kind of generic American English with a hint of Texan and flavored with some Mexican Spanish).

I'm learning Spanish now (well, once school picks up again), but I suck at it.

English was my first language, but I learned Spanish soon after since whenever we went to visit my relatives, I couldn't understand what they were saying. x3

Can read, write, and speak English fluently, can only speak and read Spanish. /fails at writing in Spanish

EDIT:

Well apparently, I still have trouble writing English, because that last sentence made no sense whatsoever.

Edited by brokenglass

I'm an English-speaker, but I've taken several years of Spanish in school, and I'd love to be fluent in that. I'm a language geek; what would be REALLY awesome would be if it was possible to be fluent in everything...

Ahem. Yeah. Ah speeka ze Eengleesh. >.>

~Feathers

I grew up with English, started to learn French when I was seven, know a few words in German (but would die if a German person tried to converse with me) and I know random words in Japanese due to watching Anime. I don't use it in public. I just feel proud when I can tell that someone is speaking in that language.

The other week, I saw some French kids in a shop. I understood what they were saying. I felt proud.

(They were saying "Oh this is cute!" "But it's expensive!" "Too expensive.")

I speak English since I'm American. But I'm also fluent in French, and I know some Spanish and Japanese. I can also speak Latin...not that anyone needs it anymore. Which makes me sad. sad.gif

Native Estonian. Can speak fluently in Estonian and English, although I consider myself to be much better at the first.

Additionally I'll manage in a few other languages, but I don't consider myself competent in those.

Oh geez.

Creole is my mother tongue, then there's French, Latin, English, Greek, Swahili, Hausa, Fon, Yoruba and some Igbo.

You'd never know I was a white girl.

Edited by OmegaLily

English - native speaker

Spanish - reasonably well

Icelandic - tourist-level (never really had to use it though since most Icelandic people speak beautiful english)

Croatian - beginner, taking a croatian language class after work

Edited by Leidarendi

Croatian - beginner, taking a croatian language class after work

Wow, where do you live in order to find a Croatian language class?

I speak English and a leetle tiny bit of Japanese.

Wanna learn Russian and Romanian. Because Romanian accents are kick ass.

You got that right!

And me: English,Portugues

Broken: Spanish,French

Want to learn: Italian and na'vi tongue.gif

I speak a southern dialect of english(native), and know enough german to get by. Would like to learn latin, some african language made of clicks and pops, and cherokee. I can't stand spanish (because my elementary school tried to pound it into my head and ruined it for me), or french. No idea why.

Hungarian is my mother tongue

I fluently speak English

I've been learning French for 2 years but dodn't really like it (I have a really strict teacher in school and 5 French classes a week so I can speak some basic conversation in French)

I've been learning Japanese for 2,5 years with a few-months-long breaks

I would like to lean German but I'm not sure if I will start to learn it in the near future

>.>

I can tell you your a moron in japanese. I want to learn more.

I am english(Even if I do type/speak with a accent sometimes)

And I speak some Spainish and french..

I am english(Even if I do type/speak with a accent sometimes)

You can tell if you have an accent when typing? :V

I don't know how to read/write in Chinese... I quit Chinese classes when I was in grade 3; they're so hard. >_________>"

EDIT: Japanese is like Chinese in a way, I think. unsure.gif

Edited by xFlame990

English is my language.

Then there's enough Latin to get the gist of big words in English and to compose basic sentences. And enough Hebrew to read Israeli snack labels and understand what it says... and to read prayers in my temple. smile.gif

My mother-tonge: italian. And english (but not so well, yet...). In my list of languages to learn there are: japanese and french

Edited by TestaBacata

My native language is Chinese (Mandarin and the other dialect I forget it was called in English xd.png) but I speak more fluent English than Chinese, which is sad.

I want to learn a bit of French, Japanese, and German. x]

My native language is Chinese (Mandarin and the other dialect I forget it was called in English xd.png)

Cantonese?

My first language was French. I learned English when I was four. However, once I entered school, I began to lose my French, so it's not even close to being as good as it originally was.

I'm also majoring in Russian at my university.

And in the future, I plan to learn Norwegian, Dutch and Icelandic. But, let's face it. I want to learn them ALL!!!!!