lola92

What do YOU want to do when you grow up?

not dead.

Be happy.

^ Okay, these, I like and agree with

~

I want to be a counselor/psychologist.

In the early studies for this now actually. I really need to decide in the next few months/years. o.o

*Suddenly remembering that my dad was interested in being a mortician, or something along those lines xP*

Edited by DeathCry

1. The obvious Doctor/Lawyer thing

2. Author

3. Musician (as in orchestra/solo 'cause I'm a violinist c:)

4. Something related to medicine/biology

I remember always wanting to be an eye doctor when I was younger... no clue why that specific specialty.

Photographer or computer programmer. I'm crazy for both....<3

Of course, I have the mom that pushes me to be a doctor.

My parents want me to become a lawyer but I really want to become a flourensic scientist...

-Band

I have always dreamed of been an Astronaut.

If i make it and become one, when i retire ill have enough money to become a CEO of a multi-million dollar company, then i sit back and let the money roll in.

Take over the world just kidding make Pinkie miserable not really, I would...kill myself, just to see what it's like...I want to decide my own way of dying, so, when i get old, I'll kill myself. i already found the point in life. Everything is boring now no matter how I look at it. i'm just gonna enjoy life as much as possible, but in the end, i'll choose my own way of death. Edited by SoiledLove

Astrophysicist  cool.gif

or particle physicist..haven't decided yet!

You could do both. I had professors trying to talk me into particle astrophysics.

As to what I want to do. Something physics-y. I wouldn't mind someday getting my PhD in astrophysics and going into research. Not certain what specifically in the field. I find both general and special relativity fascinating and would like to try out some gravitational research to see if it's interesting. But this is semi-distant future, for now something in which I can use what I've already earned and learned. Something physics-y.

I'm going to be a Junior in high school this year. Scary right!? They're really going to be pushing us, especially with the college stuff. At first I wanted to be a forensic scientist but then I realized I hated science and now I either wan to be a physiologist or work in cosmetology.

Take over the world just kidding make Pinkie miserable not really, I would...kill myself, just to see what it's like...I want to decide my own way of dying, so, when i get old, I'll kill myself. i already found the point in life. Everything is boring now no matter how I look at it. i'm just gonna enjoy life as much as possible, but in the end, i'll choose my own way of death.

Wow......

Im going to turn myself into a cyborg, if i dont have the right technology. STASIS CHAMBER, then i'll get unfrosted around the year 2,500 and I'll become a Cyborg.

Why let the money i make from Pink Internatial go to waste.

Right...?

1. A preacher/evangelist

2. Writer

3. English Teacher

4. Pediatrician

I'm currently a Diesel Mechanic working for the city transit. I specialize in the tech part and spend most of my time rewiring buses. I'v never really thought about being anything else.

Well, when i was a little girl i wanted to be a Princess Ballerina Move Star. In high school i had no idea what i wanted to be so i joined the Navy and got stuck fixing helicopters. I found out i like that sort of thing. It's kinda like nursing but instead of blood and guts, there's oil and bearings. Less screaming too.

On the side i do voice acting. I'v only done one radio ad and have auditioned a few times for various other gigs. But i'm not planning on jumping ship from mechanics.

i'm happy and content coming home covered in grease.

My number one job (as of right now as a High School Junior) is to be a video game programmer; I would want to program for computer games or maybe a console. If I can't do that, plan B is to do something else with video game creation, like graphic design or writing or something.

If I can't do anything with gaming, then I want to do something with psychology. Maybe a school counselor or something.

And if I can't do any of that, the back up plan for the back up plans is something to do with ancient history.

Or, I can always go back to my earliest childhood dream job that I can remember: Sled Dog Musher. Though I don't know that I'd be able to make a living off of that.

Ah wan'na be a fiweman when ah grow up.

There's nothing I particularly want to do. I'm too much of a lazy SOB. Getting paid enough to do a comic series, maybe. Therapist, definitely. But my mom is pretty much telling me "social worker or home care nurse with night shifts", so there's that.

why can't i just be the nagging stay at home wife

Edited by Zovesta

I want to be a pharmacist. My side job will be writer and my other side job will be piano teacher. biggrin.gif I love all those things, but pharmacist is just the most stable. I love science anyway, and I like learning about health, disease, and such things.

I wanted to be a vet once. Then I learned I had to actually do stuff not involving just cute and cuddly hugs (diseases and worse).

Also paranoia doesn't want things with infections and dangers. Pharmacist is too much responsibility D: what if I give the wrong dose or things like that?

Artist/writer, I don't have that kind of skill.

So computers are my choice now. Fits me, since I'm not a people person anyway.

Ahh , as someone in the culinary arts program , I have to say its a good back up but not my first choice .

I want to be an embalmer or go into the field of neurosurgery .

From food to brains and cadavers . biggrin.gif

I want to be either a computer engineer, a program, or a music producer.

I'm hoping to become a Foreign Service officer. The same job my mom has :3

Curently i work in a factory wich produces car bateries.

I want to smack some heads to make a world a perfect place, you know without violance, all the perople haveing enough money so they can live decent, getting rid of all drugs, but becouse this is not posibe I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE.

I want to be an equine veterinarian. Horses are my life and my passion, so why not carry on that love of horses as a profession? Sure I might get kicked and struck... but who cares? I love working with horses.