lola92

What do YOU want to do when you grow up?

A lot of you have your heads on right.

As far as the military goes, I have a son on his second deployment. He is a lifer. With Obama in, and the way he does the military, do not join. You do not screw with our soldiers and bind their hands. These men and woman need to be treated better than they are being treated. They lay their life down for us and the USA. In training they brain wash you, and as far as they are concerned, you are disposable to them.

If it were not for those brave and couragous people, none of us would have what we have to day like sitting in our cozy little homes and worrying about stupid stuff.

Think very carefully before joining.

My prayers go out to all our military, God Bless You All, and thank you for your service.

I am in a job I enjoy, very lucky and have been doing it for 25 years.

Not to seem rude, because I have family in the military and I respect each and every soldier/marine/airman/seaman, but the point of training IS effectively brainwashing. The goal is to work as a unit, so initiative is stifled unless you show exceptional traits that allow you to progress. It's just the way the system works.

It's been awhile since I've posted, but my goals are still effectively the same. 99% chance I won't be accepted into the military, but I've gotten to the point where I'm okay with that. Law school is almost a forgone conclusion after college, and I'll probably go into prosecution. I quite enjoy law and it's something I have an aptitude for.

Actor, director, something that has something to do with the show bussiness. Preferrably actor - I'm excellent at that from birth.

Also, graphic art or any kind of art (preferrably drawing, anime animator) cuz I'm pretty good at that too.

Or a lawyer, 'cuz I can argue like censorkip.gif. I'm awesome at arguing.

Ooh! A writer - I have a great sense of imagination.

Or even a comedian - I'm known for my sillyness and funnyness (I know it's not a word..)

Share the wealth at being "good" at stuff please.

Sadly, I have already grown up.

But if I could just start over...

Doctor, artist, photographer, journalist & writer

Right now, I am working as an editor for a small nonfiction press. I would have preferred fiction, but this is nice too. My dream is to someday write books of my own. I keep starting serious novels and wandering off to write fanfiction instead... I guess I'm not completely grown up yet. tongue.gif

I've recently switched my career desires from animation/cartooning to zoology/biology.

I don't even know.

I love art and music, but I highly doubt I'll get a job doing either of those kind of things due to the fact those careers suck and you make no money.

I also like video game designing (the programming and 3D art involved) but, once again, sucky career choice.

Electrical engineering is awesome to, I love building things...but I have no idea what I can do with a degree in electrical engineering.

I also think quantum computing is awesome, as I love mathematics once someone explains the concept to me~

Computer science...my sister and brother are doing it, why not me to? xd.png

And...my mom says we need a attorney in the family...

So...not sure what I'm gonna do. All I know is that I don't want to be a architect because no one will ever make money doing that (the housing market is DEAD) I don't want to be a pharmacist because of the vaccine issues (I'll leave it at that) ...and psychology is worthless; their is absolutely nothing redeeming about being a psychologist, and nobody on this earth needs one.

I'd really just like to be able to adventure. I'm going to college for geology, though, as I can't major in adventure. =p

hmm, something with animals would be fun. lol broad, but i really have no idea yet o.0

Seems art to science is fairly common.

I studied art for two years and now I am biochem.

I am currently working as a temp in a veterinary clinical lab for purina. I do a lot of tedious grunt work for them but overall it's a lot more satisfying than forcing myself to draw.

Also I am learning a lot and I feel useful.

I'll probably do something science related. I'd love to write as a career, but I don't think I'm good enough or that I have the motivation to write everyday, every week, every month.

^ This. Also being a teacher or professor would be nice.

I dont mind do I? I mean as long as I get money and a good live I dont mind.

You hardy ever get the job you want because the world is harsh and unforgiving so my advice is learn something relavent. Something in computers or waiting because they always need those job.

Damn I am such a negative person when I want to be tongue.gifcool.gif

I want to attend Stanford and become a video game designer and create a whole bunch of vidoe games I'm not sure what company yet but at least I know what I wanna do smile.gif

I would like to join the air force. Everyone says that's a waste of my talents, but the air is where I belong.I'm afraid of heights too (makes no sense<.<). cool.gif

I want to be a digital artist as good as the Voxel Box's Rosedragon - watch one of those youtube timelapses and wait for your jaw to bounce on the ground especially when you realise how short a time it takes her irl. I even bought myself a fancy wacom tablet, but I'm still quite mediocre.

Nothing in specific yet, but I want to know soon.

Something in counseling, but I don't want to go crazy by taking in everyone's troubles onto myself. I kinda do already @_@

I have no idea. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was five... but so did most girls at one point. Maybe a landscape architect or interior designer, or something having to do with chemistry. Or horses. But not a vet... I can't stand to be around sick people or animals. Or maybe an artist or even an author... I really don't know.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

When I grow up I want to be a child again.

I'm getting my Master degree in Biology in several weeks, and I don't even know anymore what I want to do for a living. Ha ha. Haha.

Technically, I'm already grown up, but a few years ago I wanted to be a graphic designer. Then I took a photography class and something just clicked inside me and said, "This is what you should be doing. This right here." Now, I'd like to go into photography, maybe as a photojournalist or nature photographer.

Technically, I'm already grown up, but a few years ago I wanted to be a graphic designer. Then I took a photography class and something just clicked inside me and said, "This is what you should be doing. This right here." Now, I'd like to go into photography, maybe as a photojournalist or nature photographer.

I've always thought being a nature photographer would be one of the coolest jobs ever.

Art and Science/Biology and Critters. wub.gif