lola92

What do YOU want to do when you grow up?

I would like to do something with photography. But my ultimate dream would be an Ornithologist- someone who studies birds.

I want to be either a famous singer or own a shop of beauty, fashion, nail design, jewellery or shoes.

If I did end up owning a shop I'd definitely go for jewellery.

I'm pretty set on being an equine veterinarian. Not sure if I'll just do general practice or specialize-- endocrinology is pretty interesting, and so is therio, but I'm not sure if I'd want to do either of them exclusively.

I've also kinda had a goal of travelling to developing countries with programs like World Vets etc, and helping on both veterinary & public health fronts there. The health and livelihoods of people and animals are so intertwined in many places. That's going to have to be something I try first, though, since I honestly might freak out so far from technology and modern civilization. Luckily the vet school I'm applying to has a bunch of programs to travel abroad for that purpose.

well, now i'm studying in Maritime College of Technical Fleet(MCTF, maybe someone has ever heard) in Odessa(my city happy.gif ) to become the ship engineer. This is my primary goal at the moment smile.gif

The Job I Wanted Through My Life

Age 5 - Safeway Truck Driver

Age 7 - Policemen

Age 10 - Website Company

Age 12 (Now) - A NASA Astronaught and Airforce Officer biggrin.gif

Growing up, I always knew I wanted to d something with animals.

I already have a degree in wildlife conservation and now Im back in school to be a vet tech.

So far;

-doctor

-marine biologist

-architect

-music celeb (yeah right)

Although I do suck at memorizing the parts of everything for doctor / biologist and still need to learn to draw if I wish to be an architect.

I wanna be a photographer biggrin.gif I don't know what kind of photographer I wanna be though.

Simple. I want to be happy.

But I'm pretty sure you're meaning job-wise...well, I'm still kind of up in the air on that one. I have the misfortune of being a "grown-up" and having most of the coolness stripped away from most of the jobs I've wanted.

#1 was to work with raptors at the zoo. Handling, training, showing, and general keeping. Sounds awesome, right? It does until you find out about the ridiculous hours you have to work, from before they open to after they close, every day of the week, and there is absolutely no time off, because no one else is trained to handle those animals (even at the Cincinnati Zoo, a huge and prestigious zoo, they only had two raptor handlers on staff).

#2 is my other field of expertise (one of them; I have a few specialties), botany. Sadly, folks, there is not much money to be made in a production greenhouse, however much I love growing and nurturing plants. Sadly both horticulture and aviculture will remain hobbies. Luckily, I have both birds and plants, so I'm still working with them.

#3...welcome to the boring world of being an adult. I'm trying to become a manager or supervisor ANYWHERE. That's where the money is, without having to go back to college. Fun has taken a backseat to putting food on the table and keeping a roof over my head. *YAWN*

Heh, well my entire perspective changed, I decided I don't ever really want to work with people.

Animals are so much better. Clinical Veterinary stuff is great. Now only if I could have this same job, but not live in the same town as I grew up, and already have a college degree and not be only a summer temp...

To be working in industry. Each industry has a 'process' of fabrication.. ill be the one improving and maintaining it. Pretty specific wink.gif This is my future job

I was considering being an architect but it is a lot of work like actually designing a house so that it suits people.. you have to truly love this occupation. But in the end you get a lot cash.

Edited by Darkknife

A worker at a petstore, work my way up to MAnagement

Author on the side to supplment income

Dream;

paid digital artist and owning copyrights to the next *insert popular Character here*

I found after working with kids that have disabilities and disorders I really want to become a therapist of some kind. It is just rewarding and fun at the same time.

I'm gonna be a murse.

I'd really like to be a public diplomacy officer. Traveling around the world and learning about other cultures, all while bettering America's relationships with other countries, sounds amazing and interesting.

And between you and me, I've heard that becoming a diplomat is a good way to become a spy, too. Which just sounds full of adventure. Ta-ra.

Either way, I'd like something where I can travel, make fair money, and explore the world. Or work with aliens...though unrealistic.

Well let's see, I want to be an archaeologist, history/art teacher, interior designer. xd.png

Be happy.

ot;; I want to work with animals. I wanted to be a Dolphin Trainer for a while.

Make and Manage a successful horse and human second chance ranch. Currently I'm going to school to become a veterinarian.

1. Artist

2. Architect

3. Something that has to do with science (preferably physics)

I'm still in High School, so I still have a bit of time to choose