lola92

What do YOU want to do when you grow up?

I'm planning my future around the assumption that I will finish veterinary school to the highest degree possible and get a good job. Then I would like to establish a horse and dog rescue and become a horse/dog trainer. I'm already starting on preparing my property that I would use which I think is ideal, being quite huge and residing far enough from the town. We're still in building mode, but it's developing fast enough biggrin.gif

I honestly have no idea what I am going to do with my life. I had wanted to be a vet or a physical therapist for years, bet then I realised how bad I was at science I am xd.png. I really want to do something with animals though so I might see what it's like to be a zoo keeper (I have work experience coming up). The only problem is, is that it would be nice to get a well paid job :/

I suppose A locksmith would be cool, which works because I just got accepted to do an apprenticeship as one biggrin.gif

Well first I wanted to be a biologist, then an entrepreneur, and late high school I decided I would be a computer programmer, as I found HTML/Java was fun to me and came somewhat easy in High School. But in college they went SO fast I couldn't keep up, so I abandoned that dream...then I had a meltdown and didn't know what I wanted to do with my life until I realized everyone was telling me I was really good at teaching and making others understand when they otherwise couldn't, so I figured I would make a pretty good teacher. Now I'm going to take classes this fall that will help me be that.

Yay.