TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Whoo new eggs yay. Unfortunately I was away from sat afternoon and only got back waay after midnight so I missed out. So no badge for me. ):

But I got the new eggs pretty quickly. happy.gif

Badge? What is this badge? Lemme seeeeeeeee

I has one on my scroll. It's a leetle firecracker.

Is there anyway to get a firecracker yet? I missed it yesterday. sad.gif Thank You for the eggs TJ.

Is there anyway to get a firecracker yet? I missed it yesterday. sad.gif Thank You for the eggs TJ.

The firecracker was only given to people who logged in yesterday. I don't think you can get one today.

In other news, I managed to get unlocked and actually caught one of the new ones! I has a nice shiny "bright markings" eggie. cool.gif

I have the firecracker. I think it's for those who got one of each (or more) of the new eggs that grabbed them yesterday like me. except I didn't have that yesterday... but when I put my mouse over it it says 'Beat the Heat Summer Release' in the small yellow window...

I have the firecracker. I think it's for those who got one of each (or more) of the new eggs that grabbed them yesterday like me. except I didn't have that yesterday... but when I put my mouse over it it says 'Beat the Heat Summer Release' in the small yellow window...

Nup. I've got a firecracker, and I only just caught my first "beat the heat" egg.

I had the firercracker before I even grabbed an egg. It's probably just there because it was the fourth of July, yo.

Everyone who logged in on the fourth got one. It's not because of the eggs, or holiday or anything.

From what I understand, you should have got a leetle firework trophy if you were logged in yesterday. It doesn't matter if you caught eggs or not.

ninja.gif 'd tongue.gif

Edited by yosofine

Anyone seen the adults for these dragons before?

The spriters? tongue.gif

For the rest of us though, it's going to be a surprise unless you hung around the Completed Requests section and happened to see these before TJ removed them

Well hubby and I both have 2 of the brightly colored markings egg and 1 of the sea eggs

trying to catch the other sea egg so we have a cb set

I've got 3 "Turquoise" and one sea!! Now, to wait for them to hacht. By the way,turqouise is one of my favorite colors, so I'm twice happy! biggrin.gif

WOW WHEE, look at all the views and clicks those got!!!! If those won't grown soon, I'll be frantic when it comes to mine ~Scroll spam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

The firecracker was only given to people who logged in yesterday. I don't think you can get one today.

Thank God I checked my dragons at a hotel the yesterday...that was lucky.

I have two of each now. biggrin.gif They are pretty.

these new dragon eggs are awesome the blue one reminds me of the 3 headed dragons

My slow internet it driving me insane. No new eggs for me right now. And I'm about to be unlocked too. *grumble grumble*

Got one of each yesterday, so I'm happy. I never catch anything on release day biggrin.gif