TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Sounds like I need to stalk the completed list more often.

Or work on a better memory.

I have no idea what these new guys are. xd.png

Well, the first one is the aksxoidf, and the second one is the qioncveri. 8D

That explains everything. I see the world so much more clearly now. :o

Sounds like I need to stalk the completed list more often.

This.

I almost NEVER do that.

That explains everything. I see the world so much more clearly now. ohmy.gif

Absolute epic lol tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by Outer Space

Have you done something to this names? Or are they really called this? If so we shall come up with some nicknames fast

@ ulki, they were just joking around smile.gif

So, TJ's hatchlings haven't grown up magically while I was asleep. I am disappointed! Because I too have no idea what they are xd.png

Finally got two free slots and managed to grab one of each. I noticed they already started to be mixed with commons, too.

laugh.gif Last evening I couldn't for the life of mine get the 'brightly coloured markings' one. Just now set up for another loooooong and tideous hunting, put on a motivating music, brought some snacks, made myself comfortable and started refreshing... The first time I clicked I got the egg I actually feel a little dissapointed laugh.gif

Got to love when most of the America is asleep.

Edit: Err, I got so excited that I forgot that today I had already two free slots. Oh well, I'll wait for another hour.

Edited by Psycho_R

cant tj speed up their growth? sad.gif

i wanna see what they look like grown up

cant tj speed up their growth? sad.gif

i wanna see what they look like grown up

He can, but he won't. >__>

He can, but he won't. >__>

He could grab CB new release adults if he wanted to, but he likes to leave us all in suspend. >.< lol

He could grab CB new release adults if he wanted to, but he likes to leave us all in suspend. >.< lol

damn it lol i swear the last release grew up faster then these guys tongue.gif id just like to see what ill be getting when my eggs eventualy hatch

He can do anything. He's TJ.

Besides, what's the fun if they grow up automatically and there's no speculation? Everyone loooves speculation.

*Sigh* Nicely locked for 9 hours. *sits comfortably to stare at TJ's hatchlings for 9h stright*

Life of a DrgCaver is so full of excitments laugh.gif

I read back a few pages but didn't see anything...are the mass drop's over? I hope not...I've got 3 Sea's and only one of the brightly marked...I think I actually like the brightly marked one more, as far as looks go, although they're both cute! smile.gif I like the fact that it's described as aggressive...I think it'll look wicked all grown up!

I read back a few pages but didn't see anything...are the mass drop's over? I hope not...

The last hour they were a bit mixed up with the older eggs, but they were still taking the most of the drop. At least untill I was watching, I stooped after getting what I needed.

I have one slot open and there are two new eggs.

Decisions, decisions.

Take the first you get. This is what I do with the same problem. Or try to get the one you like more. And if you still can't decide try tossing a coin. You will suddenly know what you really want because you will hoping for this to be the result

Oow, this is really driving me crazy. I am scroll locked and still waiting for one of my hatchies to grow up. I just don't want to drop any of them but I also want those eggs so hard! I hope I will be on time...

Man, I still can't get either of them