TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I just managed to get two Sea eggs. ^^; A shame that they weren't born on the Fourth, since I do like to have dragons caught on specific days, but I'm just happy that I got them. :3 Time to Incluence them, then.

Yay! Finally I could drop two of the sea ones (since I accidently got 4 xd.png ) and now I've got two of each.

Whoo! I've got the sea egg!

I got a pair of each now so am happy. (I just like I don't get a refusal. Had that happen too often lately.)

The sea-eggs seem to be pretty easy to catch, the "bright markings" eggs are cosiderably harder. But at least they're managable. smile.gif

I just hope the mass-drop-like state last for another few days at least, so everyone can catch theirs. I already see other commons in the drops... sad.gif

I got a pair of each now so am happy. (I just like I don't get a refusal. Had that happen too often lately.)

The sea-eggs seem to be pretty easy to catch, the "bright markings" eggs are cosiderably harder. But at least they're managable. smile.gif

I just hope the mass-drop-like state last for another few days at least, so everyone can catch theirs. I already see other commons in the drops... sad.gif

Really? I had more trouble getting the Sea eggs myself. laugh.gif I got my bright marking eggs in a five-minute drop, both in a row, and it took several more hour-drops before I snagged even one Sea.

Well, whenever the day/night glories and tarrae first came out, it was a mad dash to get them, however they slowed down on producing eggs after a while.

I keep watching my eggs in hopes to see cracking start, then I realized I had not put them in any sites lol. so just did that i hope when i get home the 2 i incubated show some signs of cracking i will be jumping up and down when they do. The hatchies are so cute being gendered Im not going to look at Tj's anymore I want to be surprised to see mine all grown up smile.gif

Really? I had more trouble getting the Sea eggs myself. laugh.gif I got my bright marking eggs in a five-minute drop, both in a row, and it took several more hour-drops before I snagged even one Sea.

That was the same with me. Speaking of I need to get my sea a partner. dry.gif

biggrin.gif Great love the new eggs. Got 1 sea egg and 3 of the others. laugh.gif

Noticed a rocket has appeared at the top of my scroll. unsure.gif Is this connected to the new eggs in my scroll. Or is this for a game like the easter on? tongue.gif

biggrin.gif Great love the new eggs. Got 1 sea egg and 3 of the others. laugh.gif

Noticed a rocket has appeared at the top of my scroll. unsure.gif Is this connected to the new eggs in my scroll. Or is this for a game like the easter on? tongue.gif

Everyone who logged in on the 4th of July got one.

TJ, it is so like you to release new dragons while I'm in a foreign country.

But hey, since they're not going away, I can just get them any time.

I got one of each! It took me a while to get the other egg, but I got the sea egg pretty fast. I only really get one of each dragon anyway so I'm bot complaining. =D

funny looking hatchies.

ad i i gues the fireworks arrow on my scroll is for grabbing them on 4th july? (got yesterday)

funny looking hatchies.

ad i i gues the fireworks arrow on my scroll is for grabbing them on 4th july? (got yesterday)

The fireworks is for logging on during the start of the new release which was yesterday smile.gif

I still need to get that brightly colored egg

Argh, grabbed a terrae while going for the new stuff... not a fan of older eggs mixing in with the new ones during the first days.

Or, uh, with the whole thing of different breeds sharing a description. I thought we learned why that was a bad idea with the whole Frill Incident. sad.gif

Loving the new eggs, though. smile.gif

i got two of both.

they were a lot easier to get than the

(insert witty title here) dragons.

wondering why...

i got a firework too..

which would be great,

if i celebrated it.

i'm Canadian.

Edited by CT3LA

Whooo! Got both of the new eggs!

i got two of both.

they were a lot easier to get than the

(insert witty title here) dragons.

wondering why...

Because there're only two of them this time biggrin.gif

This is awesome. I got one of each. Hopefully they can breed. I can't wait to see what they'll look like as an adult