TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

So I guess if you didn't log in yesterday, you don't get the new eggs? I didn't read the entire thread so I'm not really sure :/

If you didn't log in the 4th you don't get the extra fireworks badge, but the eggs are still available to all.

So I guess if you didn't log in yesterday, you don't get the new eggs? I didn't read the entire thread so I'm not really sure :/

The new eggs are still dropping -- your best bet is to wait until the hourly drop to pick them up smile.gif

no you can still get the eggs it was the fire works badge you got if you log in yesterday

what is that trophy badge that appeared on the school? I saw a few others have it as well, I don't know if that pertains to the firework one or not

what is that trophy badge that appeared on the school? I saw a few others have it as well, I don't know if that pertains to the firework one or not

Trophy badge represents the number of dragons on your scroll.

Bronze = over 50

Silver= over 200

Gold = over 500

I got my sea and my bright colored egg already yesterday and now I'm looking forward to the adult sprites.

I only wish the new egg would have its own description. The Stripes have been hard to get before and now when they share the same description with a new egg it is going to be impossible sad.gif.

I agree with you there. I missed seeing the eggs when there descriptions were up and was elated to see a brightly marked egg in the cave. There really risking being hated by sharing the same description as the stripes. We already have a lot of (and had) emo drama over the strange marking eggs to the point of having a species removed because of it. I for see a massive amount of complaining as soon as the Ohhh, new egg feel wears off.

Trophy badge represents the number of dragons on your scroll.

Bronze = over 50

Silver= over 200

Gold = over 500

So, once I get 200 dragons, my trophy will change? ^.^

I've got both of them! biggrin.gif I was on when TJ released them and flipped because I was locked from having my vamps kill eggies. >.<

But I have one of each! xd.png

NOOOOO! I am hatchie locked and missed the drop! Grrr... I hope they still drop from the cave.

Great New releases!These had been the first new releases ever since I have been here!I am going looking for them right now!

I don't know if it's just me or what, but on my screen there is this 1 brightly marked egg just sitting there, taunting me >_< every time I click it I get:

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Is it just me or what? xd.png

I don't know if it's just me or what, but on my screen there is this 1 brightly marked egg just sitting there, taunting me >_< every time I click it I get:

Ha ha, the error egg, pretty sure its happening for everyone.

Nope, not alone. That egg doesn't want to go to our scrolls!! Never met such a reluctant dragon...

It's a bit of a glitch. It's a bred egg with an owner.

I viewed it and the code leads to a black egg....

Trying to pick the new eggs up. Had to abandon a pygmy egg, and freeze two hatchlings. Ready to be happilly scroll locked! Thanks TJ!

Nope, not alone. That egg doesn't want to go to our scrolls!! Never met such a reluctant dragon...

Actually I remember the 403 Forbidden Stone Egg smile.gif

so how do i get the egg? if some one knows please send a pm to me

You just go to the cave and look for an egg with the desired description?

D:

My vampire finally grew up so I can go to hunt the new eggs but I fear there are to many people viewing that page so I can't get any of them. I hope it will be like this tomorrow but with less people because it will be difficult if there will be more older eggs between the new ones...

yay, new eggs. happy.gif

i have two of each. can't wait to see the adults. hatchies are adorable. smile.gif