TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Wow.. I should be very...don't know how to say it... "slow".. because I've been trying to get them since yesterday and I all I got is.. NOTHING!

xd.png

This is madness but I'm enjoying it!

YES! Got both of them

Hey, will they be available FOREVER AND EVER? Or just this summer? Wait, Oops, I didn't read the comments below sorry.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Are these permanent?

Because the firecracker is confusing D:

I'm scroll locked right now :(

Oh wow, I'm stupid/blind. xd.png I kept grabbing the brightly coloured eggs, thinking that I had grabbed the sea ones(I suppose I was so tired last night I got the descriptions mixed up.).

Welp, I abandoned one of the ones I got last night(So I have two) and hopefully I'll be able to grab some sea ones later today(Because those ones are pretty. D': ).

Edited by Riku-Heartilly

Got back here after some break and look what we have!! New lovely eggies... am glad to have been here for almost 2years now smile.gif

It would be on the day I'm moving >_> Ah well, Ima get those eggs if it's the last thing I do! laugh.gif

I'm actually glad there're only 2 eggs released and no dimorphism this time around. Gives me more time to finish up my backlog of old dragons I need to collect.

=/

Did I say something wrong?

Edited by JOTB

My stupid eggs are getting soft-shell. I guess I should stop bombing them with views and leave them alone till tomorrow so they will get well. Dun wanna fog them.

=/

I was able to get two of each. *Happy face* Can't wait to see what they'll look like when they've grown up. smile.gif

Did I say something wrong?

-cough-

You dropped a name up thar...

Oh god yes~! More water based dragons for me to horde. (or I hope they are)

Got two bluish since I'm otherwise scroll locked, I'm going to breed the heck out of them when they grow up, genders permit. I'll spread the love for those less fortunate I suppose. xd.png

Must give them punny names...

Edited by Satori

I love these! I've been waiting for one of these to come out for soo long.

Finally got myself two seas. o .o

I'm content now. Now I must wait for them to grow up. I shall freeze one, and let the other grow(For both breeds). Then commence breeding for the adults 8D

Because there're only two of them this time biggrin.gif

So as the last release biggrin.gif (shallow can't be find in the cave)

For me,it's the same,i cought 4 eggs(2 of each)in one drop smile.gif

Just found out about these new eggies! biggrin.gif Can't wait to get one! biggrin.gif

EdIT: YAAAAYY! I got some! Managed to pick up a few on my sister's scroll while she's away, too. smile.gif

Edited by Cavy

That's awesome, the one that looks like a cross between a shark and pterodactyl... and the "aggressive" one, too, can never have too many of those. Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up.