TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Ah...now I'm thankful that I haven't grabbed any eggs for a few days biggrin.gif Just caught two of each.

Thanks TJ!

Just learned about this today............but still able to get 2 of each so i am happy now.........

Finally got the other two eggs i needed. Now to influence them

I'll be unlocked again soon and able to steal more of these beautiful eggs. smile.gif

I have one brightly-colored, and then I kinda forgot about the new-release and locked myself with others I don't want to give up. .... Oops.

Well as soon as I get rid of this magma egg I have I will be unlocked and can hunt for the 1 I need

Another new release? well that's fast--and I like it tongue.gif

Already have 1 of each, thank you TJ and the artist

>3< I didnt see this as I was taking a break from DC for a while.............I told my friends to contact me but none of them did I guess they were a bit greeedy because all of tehm have a bunch of them =/ Ill have to try catch em quick >3<

really wish my internet wasnt slow though D8

Whoo. Managed to get two of each, and I influenced all four so I'll have a male and a female of both. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see their adult sprites!

If Influence works I have one couple of one set and a single of the other one so far. Not bad.

I got two of the brown and one of the blue, don't have enough room for another one of the latter. ^.^ Had to wait a few hours for my vampire to grow up and abandon one of the sunshine eggs that was about to hatch, but it was worth it. xd.png Now I just can't wait for them to grow up.

Edited by christmawolf

Everyone who logged in on the fourth got one. It's not because of the eggs, or holiday or anything.

I caught mine yesterday, but I guess it's a good thing I don't usually log out, that way I won't miss future leetle trophies.

*can't wait till the they grow up into the adults*

Hehehehehe I know what the adults look like xd.png I am one of the lucky ones who saw them on the Completed List before they were pulled.

I wish I knew, but I'm waiting until my own grow up before I go looking. xd.png I want it to be a surprise. Can't wait. 8D

Hehehehehe I know what the adults look like xd.png I am one of the lucky ones who saw them on the Completed List before they were pulled.

piccys plzzz ;D

in anycase i hope they release eggs quick like this again....it keeps it interesting for me as i cant seem to grab a trio egg and there the only ones i want but dnt have lol

Yay, I got one of each. I also got a Nocturne completely by accident >_>

Anyway, I can't wait until they grow up ~

come on, hatch, ye little eggs!

my sister (she just joined today tongue.gif ) got two of each, lucky duck, i know some out there who would probably kill for such clicking luck.

piccys plzzz ;D

in anycase i hope they release eggs quick like this again....it keeps it interesting for me as i cant seem to grab a trio egg and there the only ones i want but dnt have lol

No, no pics, please. Don't ruin the fun for those who don't want to know before.

piccys plzzz ;D

be patient (i know what they look like as well)

pics! wait, but link the pics, so as not to spoil it for those who want a surprise.

(can you link pics?)

(do you even have pics?)