TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

That's a good question.

One of them ('reminds me of the sea'), alphabetically, falls between Ch and Da.

The other ('bright markings') falls between Sk and St.

Unfortunately, from the descriptions on the hatchlings, that doesn't give me much to work with.

That's a good question.

Unfortunately, from the descriptions on the hatchlings, that doesn't give me much to work with.

"Coast" falls between Ch and Da. I'm guessing the sand-n-sea hatchling will have "coast" in its name.

No idea about the other one though. There are lots of English words that begin with Sl, Sm, Sn, Sp, Squ, or St before Sto.

*snuggles her new babies*

That should cover my need for CB adults of new dragons assuming their influences don't fail. I'm tempted to get now to freeze as hatchies, but I don't care if my frozens are CB, so maybe I'll just wait and breed them.

Three of mine just hatched. Yay!

Dude....does anyone else notice that the sea dragon looks more like a Pterodactyl? Lol, not that I mind it looking like one I just thought that it was funny. =P

Sweeet! They look like they will be cool smile.gif And I'm finally getting an egg when they first come out. lol. Usually it takes me a while to finally nab one.

I know both the names of these ones. I remember them from a looonnnggg time ago. :3

I only know the sea one. The other one im not so sure about, but it does look very familiar. xd.png

That's a good question.

The names I've heard are Coastal and Spitfire, but I never paid that much attention to the Completed Requests thread, so I have no idea what the adults look like. It would also fit with TJ's hint on the first page about "heading to the coast" and "fire overhead."

Edited by raevela

I've got two of each, though chances are that they'll die. Oh well, I think the dark blue one is a Coastal.

Were these ever on the completed list?

I don't recall seeing them.

Can't wait for 'em to grow up. :3

I've got two of each, though chances are that they'll die. Oh well, I think the dark blue one is a Coastal.

Why would they die? Put them in fansites for views and fog when they get sick.

yeah yeah *dance dance* got 2 eggs of both, cant wait to know what species they are biggrin.gif

I got a good haul today.

The Turquoise, a Vampire, a Geode AND a legendary Ice dragon.

Today is a good day.

Were these ever on the completed list?

I don't recall seeing them.

Can't wait for 'em to grow up. :3

Thats what im beginning to wonder, or were they taken off a while back, like last release, or put on and then taken off quickly.

Thats what im beginning to wonder, or were they taken off a while back, like last release, or put on and then taken off quickly.

They were on the list.

Some people remember seeing them there smile.gif

Aww man, just got back from a trip to Europe for several weeks today. Must catch!

edit// bwahaha, just got three on the last five minute! -hugs them-

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

I'm going to be the grump here, but I'm really frustrated about the brightly coloured one.

I've been trying to get a CB stripe for ages, now I'll have to reserve an egg spot to catch and drop the new eggs in the hope of getting a stripe.......or give up! sad.gif

I don't mind the new eggs, although the mod mayhems are still my favourite, maybe the adults will be more attractive though.