TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

got my two in three seconds FLAT! *pets new additions to scroll and goes to clean the mayhem that happened to the wiki in his awayness*

I happened to be online past midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning and decided to check the cave, hoping to maybe snag a CB Water and/or a CB Magi, you know, to breed Goldfish dragons. Instead I caught the new release early on and managed to snag 2 of each before the rush got bad. Only reason I wasn't locked was because I've been mainly breeding to freeze hatchlings lately and was down to the point where I didn't have enough freezings left to keep at it. Lucky me that I only had 2 hatchlings and no eggs at the time. I hope there aren't so many people having trouble catching this time around as there have been in the past or I'm gonna feel bad for being so lucky for a change.

TG, Im sure you can come up with better discriptions for the eggies. xd.png thanks anyways!

I didn't think there would be a special release around the Fourth. Silly me.

Glad I needed to check my scroll and saw the new badge. Awesome-sauce that I finally managed to get one of each... (Though I was trying to get two a piece and managed a 1/3 thing. XP)

At least there are only two new eggs this time, so I don't have to go mad looking for five different new ones!

"Your dragon bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you."

Thank goodness. That was my second misclick on a common egg. 0/2 sad.gif

I think the Sea one is Coastal based on how it sorts.

Not sure about the brightly coloured one.

The sand/Pteranodon egg sprite reminds me of Winter for some reason... huh.gif

/prods TJ's dragons

Grow up alreadyyyyyy. D:

I want to see the smexy adult sprites... e__e

well the one has something to do with sand and the other ocean....well idk guess I'll wait and find out lol

this has probably already been covered but does any one know the new dragons names?

Yes, but it can't be revealed until TJ's dargons are all grown up ^^

Yes, but it can't be revealed until TJ's dargons are all grown up ^^

ok then i have to wait lol

guess ill stalk the thread till they grow

I can't wait til they grow up! The adults probably look epic!

Im iffy on the badges

I'm going to have to assume that only people that logged on yesterday got one of the badges? I got on for a moment to check on my eggs and didn't realize anything was going on until today. I have a badge and my husband, who also got the eggs but didn't get online yesterday, doesn't have one.

Correct in assuming?

Yes, you only get the firecracker if you actually came online yesterday.

): dang it i tried to get a brightly colored one and got a dusk glory instead.

My eggs have soooo long before they can finally hatch cuz I was a day late in getting them. @_@

Oh my goodness xd.png

I got the sea egg, but not he brightly colored one or whatever that sand one was biggrin.gif

So many people are taking em that it keeps saying "you expect to find some eggs but you see none"

I'm refreshing like mad but its not working!!! D:

girrr now hates step dad more for being on the computer all censorkip.gif day! i missed it!

DX girrrrr! i'll make him pay.

though i gotz the eggs, that's sort of good i guess!

mad.gif

Trying to get new eggs soon after release can be seriously frustrating, but I find it fun for some weird, and apparently masochistic, reason.

): dang it i tried to get a brightly colored one and got a dusk glory instead.

My eggs have soooo long before they can finally hatch cuz I was a day late in getting them. @_@

They seemed to have stopped mass dropping, so we can't just spam-click indiscriminately anymore tongue.gif

Just remembered I can use incubate on my eggs XD

The hatchlings'll be mine that much faster now! :D