TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

This egg release should have been called "Sun, Sea and Surf" and maybe had three eggs.

But anyway, maybe that can happen some other time. I have two eggs of brilliant markings, and one of the sea.

Whoo. Managed to get two of each, and I influenced all four so I'll have a male and a female of both. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see their adult sprites!

Same. On both accounts.

Same. On both accounts.

both accounts?

*suspicious glance*

oh, ok nepherim biggrin.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

... There will be no pic sharing. It's against the rules.

I concur. sleep.gif

Also, 'both accounts' they were using in that they have both the male and female of each, and that they want to see the adult sprites. Not that they have multiple accounts.

I concur. sleep.gif

Also, 'both accounts' they were using in that they have both the male and female of each, and that they want to see the adult sprites. Not that they have multiple accounts.

gotcha. wink.gif

tralalala, nearly 300 vviiiiiieeewwwwsss!!!

HAHAHA!!! *cackling like a maniac* after waiting ever so impatiently, two of my hatchies grew up and i was finally able to snag one each of the new eggs, successfully filling up all my open slots again tongue.gif grrrr.

can't wait to get more of them!

I concur. sleep.gif

Lol, I was a bit mistaken, too tongue.gif

misfitknits, your scroll link needs to be fixed.

in a little more than one day, two of my eggs will be able to be put into an ER and hatch faster so i can get moooorrreee tongue.gif

and hopefully breed my dear sis some eggs. she admires my collection of dragons. ^.^

"wooooowwwww how didja get so many???"

I saved one of the finished sprites lists from waaaaaay back so I got to see the adults early. :B Really nice choice this time around.

I saved one of the finished sprites lists from waaaaaay back so I got to see the adults early. :B Really nice choice this time around.

true i like them as well

How much is during this event??????

what do you mean?

hey, if you fog an egg does that prevent it from being harmed if you use the earthquake action?

hey, if you fog an egg does that prevent it from being harmed if you use the earthquake action?

Nope, fogged and unfogged eggs are treated equally.

Nope. Fogged eggs can be killed by earthquake.

Just three more hours until my eggs hatch. D| I can't stop constantly checking on them even though I know they won't hatch until a couple of minutes after midnight.

Managed to snatch one of each, now to wait for these lovelies to grow <3 Thanks for the new release, TJ and spriters! :3

Lucky, I really out to do that, but I'm too lazy to take screenshots tongue.gif

Yes!! Just got the sea one!! Took forever of clicking and missing. Locked so I can't get the other one yet, maybe by then the demand would have gone down biggrin.gif I love them!! Can't wait to see the adult form!!

Awsome! ninja.gif I was on dragon cave when I saw the description for the new eggs. I checked the wiki and i didn't see them. The after 14 tries i got both new eggs not even knowing they're new releases. Common sense then told me to check the forum. It's going to be so cool cool.gif

Im also hype because I joined recently and this is my first dragon cave "event" smile.gif

xd.png

Edited by Zenf3