TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

All four of these dragons are absolutely beautiful! Much thanks to Earthgirl, Marionetta and Dis/Celsiuss for your hard work and wonderful artistic abilities with sprites. I admit I'm jealous I don't have any idea how to sprite lol. Keep up the great work!

My day glory and terra hatched. :3 Finally.

And thanks guys for the claps. ^.^

I'm wondering, since the Glory Drakes say that the Dawn ones only breed during the day,and the Dusk ones only breed at night, does that mean that Dawn and Dusk can't breed to each other, only Dawn/Dawn and Dusk/Dusk?

Probably have to wait and see til we get some adults, but the wording is making me worried...

I'm wondering, since the Glory Drakes say that the Dawn ones only breed during the day,and the Dusk ones only breed at night, does that mean that Dawn and Dusk can't breed to each other, only Dawn/Dawn and Dusk/Dusk?

Probably have to wait and see til we get some adults, but the wording is making me worried...

I think it just means eggs that will hatch into Day Glories can only be laid during the day and eggs that will become Night Glories can only be laid at night. I imagine the coding for the adults to only be breedable at certain times would be unnessisarily complicated. Although ultimately I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

The adults are so pretty! Thanks a lot spriters and TJ!

So it seems like it doesn't matter what the green eggs look like...

Woot, caught a 2nd Gen magi from AP. Gonna use it to make more Shallow Waters. x)

Ooooooo those adults are soooooo pretty, many thanks to Earthgirl, Marionetta and Dis/Celsiuss for all your hard work, *tosses cookies, muffins and candy at the spriters*!

*gasps* Such pretty adults! All of the spriters did a wonderful job!

Now I'll have to try and make these eggs hatch and grow into such awesome adults *grumbles at the eggs without cracks*. Well, my spring dragon hatched... tongue.gif

All of them are just so beautiful!

The shallow water dragon reminds me of the comical version of Brine Shrimp better known as sea monkeys. I don't really like it though seems weird like someone just painted a water dragon orange and gave it back legs. I like the Terrae Dragon it's my favorite of the 3 I am going to try and get both genders.

I love them all. I can't even pick out a favorite. Good work by all involved in making these come to life.

There are gorgeous sprites throughout, from egg to adult. Well done spriters, for a very nice release.

Dareco They're still having hourly cave drops, they're just more mixed in with other eggs than a few days ago.

Edited by toddfan

I'm so glad you guys like these so much. <3 And I'm always floored when people are like 'I like Marrionetta's style.' Cause I just fail to realize that my dragons are stylized until people point it out to me.

Dayum them Terraes look great. Do want moar. <3

Not my favorite release. None of the dragons particularly interest me but I grabbed two sun eggs. No idea how those hatch though.

Thanks, TJ!! Of all the times to be scroll-locked... Lol. Love the sprites, they're so pretty! biggrin.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain