TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

lol I still think the females are pretty I just like the wings on the male and the leaves behind the head on the neck and it looks like he has socks <3 lol

Wyverns and Amphiteres are considered types of dragons that actually breed with dragons and are quite intelligent.

Draks on the other hand, have the intelligence of a dog, as Dove stated in her descriptions and only breed with other draks. Not to mention size. ^^

oy! Ripley is offended! XD

I like all of these new dragons. The ter ones look like deer to me. ^^ I LOVE they way that deer look. They're so graceful and delicate!

They are yours Dis. Very nice job and the description sounds exactly like your explanation *rides away on Terrae dragon* xd.png

The thing I completely forgot to write before. THEY HAVE ANTLERS!!!! *huggles antlers*. How can I not love dragons which have antlers wub.gif

Edited by S3r3nity

lol I still think the females are pretty I just like the wings on the male and the leaves behind the head on the neck and it looks like he has socks <3 lol

Socks as in the things you put on your feet XD or the pattern? HOMAGHAHD. We need to make dragon-sized socks a business.

Efarilahn - Deer are the best! Both my releases have been somewhat deer based.

S3r3nity - ASFJAJFS I KNOW RIGHT?! Antlers are so epic. I had to put it on'em. I adore antlers. >:D antlers should be a verb, like spear. I just like weird horns.

Socks as in the things you put on your feet xd.png or the pattern? HOMAGHAHD. We need to make dragon-sized socks a business.

lol socks as in the pattern and that a sock business hu lol

Dis, I want that female terrae hatchie. It's so cute, lookin' like it's prancing about x3

Now, we just have to convince TJ that the Venom Spitters are awesomesauce and should come out next.

i wonder which lush green egg i got

id rather wait until it hatches and grows up to find out lol

83 yerp! They're big fat gentle giants. They sort of just pick off leaves from trees or graze in the grass and if something comes along they're sort of like "meh.. just don't bug meh plz. I are be eatingz" They've got very thick hides and are a bit weary of others at first but for the most part they're quite calm since there aren't many things that could really take them down (considering the benefits of living in a group and their size) so if you gain their trust they most definetly won't mind being ridden as your weight is insignificant compaired to theirs.

So, they're they're kind of like an apatosaurs/elephant mix tongue.gif

Uh...so, do the different Terrae eggs end up with different adult sprites or not? Or have we yet to find out? o_o *is impatient because all the new dragons are extremely pretty*

The Glory Draks are my favs in this batch. I remember participating in the concept thread a little bit, and pegging them as one of my "must-haves". I'm thrilled to see them in the cave finally! smile.gif

Lovely job as always spriters, and thank you very much for the wonderful additions. happy.gif

i'm still confused on the glory times...

But i like all the sprites... but i really don't like orange but i'll deal with it...

83 yerp! They're big fat gentle giants. They sort of just pick off leaves from trees or graze in the grass and if something comes along they're sort of like "meh.. just don't bug meh plz. I are be eatingz" They've got very thick hides and are a bit weary of others at first but for the most part they're quite calm since there aren't many things that could really take them down (considering the benefits of living in a group and their size) so if you gain their trust they most definetly won't mind being ridden as your weight is insignificant compaired to theirs.

YAY I am going to get one and ride it nao.

The Terraes have always sort of made me think "dog". The ungendered hatchies look like awkward clumsy puppies and the gendereds are also doggish and the adults are like "awwh, big scaly St Bernard with dragony head".

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

Oh I remember stalking the Day/Night Glory thread a lot! 'Course, I stalked behind the scenes, but all the same! xd.png

but one thing I don't remember: to get a day, does it have to hatch from 12am to 12pm and to get a night you have to hatch it from 12pm to 12 am? Or is it from 6am to 6pm for days and 6pm to 6am for nights like the Sunrise/Sunset dragons?? blink.gif

and aparantly does the sprite change for the Terrae dragons depending on what egg you got?? wacko.gif Imma sooo confused!!!!

Wow, this thread is really dead, considering how many people are lurking. x3

and aparantly does the sprite change for the Terrae dragons depending on what egg you got??  wacko.gif Imma sooo confused!!!!

And quoted because I'm still wondering about this, too. n_n;

Very nice adults! The Terrae dragons kinda remind me of ancient mammals for some reason, like Baluchitherium. I like the idea of them as placid gentle giants. The glory drakes look like the kind of lovely crystal ornaments you can buy at ren faires and hang in the window. The orange ones are nice, but they just don't appeal to me as much as the other water dragons... their poses don't seem as dynamic somehow. Maybe it's because they're magic users, so they don't need to be as acrobatic to hunt. A swirl of magic around one of their paws would be very cool. :-)

Edited by tjekan

i'm still confused on the glory times...

But i like all the sprites... but i really don't like orange but i'll deal with it...

Glory times are a little like the Sunrises/Sunsets, except it's not what time of day they hatch, it's what time of day that you pick them up that makes it a Day/Night Glory.

@Mustangs44: I know you weren't quoting my question but your answer really helped me! Thanks! xd.png

(lol) EDIT: WOOOHOOO ON TOP OF THE PAGE!!!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Dis, I too are curious about the effect of the different egg patterns.

Dis, I too are curious about the effect of the different egg patterns.

I think they were just for fun and to throw people for a loop.

I must have. -stares at the eggs covetously- There will be much egg-watching tonight, oh yes, indeed...

Glory times are a little like the Sunrises/Sunsets, except it's not what time of day they hatch, it's what time of day that you pick them up that makes it a Day/Night Glory.

blink.gif Oh nice move!