TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Ohhhhhhh!!!! The adults are all beautious!

I can't wait for mine to grow up on Monday.

da new draggies are so cute! my fave ones are da dayglory/nightglory. I hope that

more new draggies come out soon dat would be so kool! xd.png

Aww . . . Shallow Water Dragon love! I can't decide whether they are drop dead gorgeous or too adorable for words.

Yay, I got all 3 variants of the Terrae dragon egg! Does they change anything, or are just "a decoration"?

There's only 1 sprite for each gender.

I can honestly say that I love them all and hope the drops keep up for just a little longer. I have hording to do. tongue.gif

AWESOME COOL!! Love them ALL..thx to the amazing spriters!! tongue.gif

Rockin' On

Quick question: I got 2 different veriations of eggs for the lush green ones. Is one an alt or is the pattern on the egg totally irrevelant to what it grows up to be?

Quick question: I got 2 different veriations of eggs for the lush green ones. Is one an alt or is the pattern on the egg totally irrevelant to what it grows up to be?

It seems that it doesn't affect the spirte. If it would then TJ would have more lush dragons.

It's my understanding that what time you picked up a glory egg deterines wheather it will be female or male? Or does the color of the different sprites not coincide with gender? I am confused.

It's my understanding that what time you picked up a glory egg deterines wheather it will be female or male? Or does the color of the different sprites not coincide with gender? I am confused.

I'm pretty sure the gender has nothing to do with the sprite? I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure the gender has nothing to do with the sprite? I could be wrong though.

It doesn't. It's the time when you catched it that affects wherever it will be a day or night glory drake.

Day Glory Drakes have a little... grammar Nazi issue in their description. o.o

"Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warms."

Last line.

Day Glory: MUST HOARD. Hopefully they're closer to the common end of the spectrum once the cave goes back to normal.

Normally I don't do the "omgsopreeeetttyyyy" posts, but. Ohmygod, the Night Glory is so pretty. blink.gif I'm such a sucker for browns and blues, and the form is gorgeous - as is the Day Glory and the other breeds released. But, dang that Night Glory is my new favorite. Much love & thanks for the spriters. <3

Why's it the one I really want I cain't get? The Day Glory is completely, totally gorgeous. And the Shallow Water one is awesome too, dang it. I like the Terrae ones, but the Day/Night Glories are my fave.

It looks like the mass drop is mostly over sad.gif Stupid scroll lock needs to hurry up so I can grab eggs before its completely done with!

It looks like the mass drop is mostly over sad.gif Stupid scroll lock needs to hurry up so I can grab eggs before its completely done with!

Darn, back to hunting mode lol.

Yeah, I had to abandon some really great stuff. I was afraid if I didn't get while the getting was good, I'd end up having to trade all my good stuff just to the get the new eggs anyway.

So, they're they're kind of like an apatosaurs/elephant mix :P

Actually they were based mostly on sauropods and deer 83! But that's a shockingly good guess.

MissK - O: I can't say anything on that, I'm sorry. Whether or not they affect it, saying it would spoil it :3!

SlowHornpipe172 - The s1 was definetly based on awkward yet overly proud puppy walks.The HERPDERP I fail at walking without making exagerated movements, but I'm still too kewl 4 u attitude XD!

tjekan - I've never heard of those before.. those are absolutely amazing o.o! You're right they really DO match them! (referring to Baluchitherium)

I am sad that the female Terrae Dragons have no wings. I wonder how they eat from the tops of the trees without them?