TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I gushed so much over the new adults in the chat, that I totally forgot to post here xd.png

Marri - awesome job on the shallow waters, I esspecially like the pose of the female how her near hind leg and tail work out is just adorable smile.gif - I will need to get used to the male's bu...äh, behind xd.png - but othererwise he is gorgeouse *snuggle's TJ's as she has none of herself yet*

Celsiuss, Dis - the Terrae looks pretty green and nicely adapted to not stick out much in a forest - I love how you managed to make it look huge while the sprite is actually not larger than any other normal adult sprite smile.gif - can't wait to see gow mine turn out (I have 3 different green eggs)

Earthgirl, I have expressed my love and my admiration on how much detail can go in such a small space already in the thread while they were made - I just love them - I am so glad they are now available for all biggrin.gif *cuddels her night glory hatchies*

Edited by Shanthaia

OMG The adults are all so pretty! "sigh" just waiting for some to hatch and some to grow so I won't be scroll locked anymore

Well, I must say I'm enjoying this egg drop. I've not only gotten the two new cb ones (and bred the orange scaly one as well) but I have finally snagged a speckled, and another nebula from the cave to boot.

OK Hubbys Day/Night Glory just hatched and its a Night Glory. It was caught between 6pm and 9pm so lets see if that works true then if they are laid/caught between 6pm-6am they should be Night and 6am-6pm they should be Day

Has anyone else figured the formula for them out?

@-@ The glorys are beatys. And the others are cute! biggrin.gif

Could somebody tell me how the day/night glory time schedule works? Is it 6pm-6am EST* for night and 6am - 6pm EST for day?

*I mean EDT of course...

Wow, I adore the new species!

Every single one of the new dragons is beautiful in its own way. <3 Especially the orange males.

I love the adulds! I hope my little hatchies will grow up soon! biggrin.gif

:D Oh, I love the adults of all the new ones!

And Dis, I adore the way the "herbivores" turned out. So. Pretty. <3

Edited by Imbecamiel

Oooo... <3 the Terrae. biggrin.gif Good job, Dis!

Gotta get me some more of those. They are so... earthy.

DAYUM

These new dragons are amazing! I'm glad I caught two of each smile.gif

All except for the Shallow Water, of course ;-;

Edited by pokemonzoo

I love the new dragons!

I was wondering though, why the male herbavores have wings and the females don't? I don't have a problem with it or anything, I just thought that when they grew up their description would touch on the subject.

But it didn't as far as I noticed, so I'm still curious to know, lol.

Celsiuss, Dis - the Terrae looks pretty green and nicely adapted to not stick out much in a forest - I love how you managed to make it look huge while the sprite is actually not larger than any other normal adult sprite :) - can't wait to see gow mine turn out (I have 3 different green eggs)

D'aaaaaaaaaaawr <3 tank you!

And thanks to every for the lovings!

And Elena, it's just a an odd general branch off of evolution :3 they just have extreme dimorphism. Partially because wings were hard to fit on them, and partially because I prefer having odd releases that surprise people. To make up for their lack of wings they're a bit larger than their male counterparts. Plus since they live in groups, and they're so utterly massive, they really don't have to worry about flying for travel. Especially since they usually stay near their food and hatchlings which (For the most part) is all on the ground.

Also Terrae does look a lot like Terriah XD I noticed, maybe because they both stem from the root "terra"? I'm not sure if terri's name comes from there though.

Well I already knew what the Glories look like. One looks like chocolate, the other is yellow without looking bad (yellow is a hard colour to use). I like the Terrae dragons, though that's partially because green is my favourite colour. The Shallow ones are interesting, but I don't like Magi dragons so I suppose I'll have to get other people to supply me with eggs of these.

Earthgirl are you working on any other projects atm?

Um, no.

I kinda retired, due to some recent issues.