TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Did anybody notice that you can't bite Glory Drake Eggs? I was just messing around, but my Glory Drake Egg didn't show up on the list of eggs my dragon could bite.

Did anybody notice that you can't bite Glory Drake Eggs? I was just messing around, but my Glory Drake Egg didn't show up on the list of eggs my dragon could bite.

That's cuz they're drakes, like ochredrakes. We can only turn the regular dragons, not pygmies/splits/drakes etc etc xd.png

That's cuz they're drakes, like ochredrakes. We can only turn the regular dragons, not pygmies/splits/drakes etc etc xd.png

They're actually ochredraks, which supposedly are different from drakes...

They're actually ochredraks, which supposedly are different from drakes...

Drakes are wingless type though. These are draks cause they have wings. x3

Drakes are wingless type though. These are draks cause they have wings. x3

So what differentiates a drak from a wyvern or an amphithere?

Wyverns and Amphiteres are considered types of dragons that actually breed with dragons and are quite intelligent.

Draks on the other hand, have the intelligence of a dog, as Dove stated in her descriptions and only breed with other draks. Not to mention size. ^^

Edited by earthgirl

Wyverns and Amphiteres are considered types of dragons that actually breed with dragons and are quite intelligent.

Draks on the other hand, have the intelligence of a dog, as Dove stated in her descriptions and only breed with other draks.

So are draks self-aware? Do they have personalities and speech?

Presumably yes to personality, but no to speech and self-awareness.

So far, they have instincts, living like any other living creature, breeding, eating, sleeping and running away from danger. They have a way to communicate with each other, they are sociable, use a sign language, a body language, squeak when they are frightened. This is how I see my glories though.

Further things I can say is that you should ask Dove more about Ochredraks.

Interesting! Maybe we could implement a different default description for draks, since the typical one mentions that dragons communicate with telepathic speech.

"Ochredrakes are a curious species with a wide array of mutations and interesting behaviors. Not as intelligent as normal dragons, they only breed with other drake species."

The description says they are called ochreDRAKES and that they only breed with other DRAKES. Doesn't mention 'draks' once, whatever a drak is. tongue.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Dovey said they are draks. :/ Drake came as a typo, being a more popular specie.

soo cute I love the green ones. I love their hatchlings and their adult form reminds me somehow of faery tails. Of course the others are pretty too but the green ones are my favourite from this release

I love the drakes *u*. They were my favourite from the list, and I am glad they were realeased!

The Shallow Waters are awesome too! I don't like the other so much... I don't know, the sprite doesn't appeal to me very much... though they look like gentle giants, and that is nice ^^

I influenced my Terrae female because the females are epic. I want to ride on one. They seem like the sort of friendly big things that would just "ga-lump, ga-lump, ga-lump" through the forest. Sort of like really big dogs.

I hope the mass drop is still going tomorrow when I finally unlock because I would really love another CB day glory.

I influenced my Terrae female because the females are epic. I want to ride on one. They seem like the sort of friendly big things that would just "ga-lump, ga-lump, ga-lump" through the forest. Sort of like really big dogs.

I hope the mass drop is still going tomorrow when I finally unlock because I would really love another CB day glory.

83 yerp! They're big fat gentle giants. They sort of just pick off leaves from trees or graze in the grass and if something comes along they're sort of like "meh.. just don't bug meh plz. I are be eatingz" They've got very thick hides and are a bit weary of others at first but for the most part they're quite calm since there aren't many things that could really take them down (considering the benefits of living in a group and their size) so if you gain their trust they most definetly won't mind being ridden as your weight is insignificant compaired to theirs.

S3r3nity - Thank you <3! That means a lot to me!

Taliax - XD better than the usual standing-here-looking-pretty pose huh?

Mystic_Solara - That's fine! Everyone has their likes and dislikes x3!

foxdemon420 - That's probably because the female is a bit bland. She follows a lot of species in that the male is a tad bit more fancy. She does, however, have a few interesting bits. Like the creme/cream ends at the male's chest while hers continues to her jaw, and she has three leaves ;D OooOOooh...pointless XD!