TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I'm so glad you guys like these so much. <3 And I'm always floored when people are like 'I like Marrionetta's style.' Cause I just fail to realize that my dragons are stylized until people point it out to me.

Dayum them Terraes look great. Do want moar. <3

You do have such an awesome style. I find myself loving all your sprites. The Shallow Water dragons are just adorable. I could squish them! :3

If I ever get any more eggs, the dawn/dusk ones will be the ones to catch. Still need most of the last release though! *sigh* Laggy interwebs are laggy.

I so love this drop. The eggs are great; the hatchies are cute; and the adults are out of this world. I've been able to catch several now the my cable company has finally upgraded my internet to the speed I've been paying for all along. I'm sooooooo happy:)

Omg! The adults sprites are so awesome! I think my favorite is the male Terrae, that one is just so cute.

Wow, I had no idea there was a new release before... blink.gif

But even so, I managed to catch 2 new eggys! :3

Has anyone noticed that the night drake description has a spelling error? It says dirunal instead of diurnal.

I love all the adult sprites, especially the Terrae

Very nice release. I've managed to get at least one of each of the new eggs, & everybody should be hatched by later tonight. I even managed to snag a sunsong (finally!) while hunting for these guys. The sprites are great, can't wait to round out my collection!

I think I'll be raising an army of male Terrae ;D

I'm so glad you guys like these so much. <3 And I'm always floored when people are like 'I like Marrionetta's style.' Cause I just fail to realize that my dragons are stylized until people point it out to me.

You certainly do have a style and I for one am a big fan. Your dragons always have very bold bright colors and so far have all been nicely monochromatic, which I really like since I like to play with colors in my lineages. There's a beautiful smoothness and simplicity to your work. Bravo on another beautiful release. Hopefully my CBs will cooperate next week and breed one for me! *is far too picky about lineage*

Sorry, if this is a silly question, but why are the adult dusk-dawns are both female an die hatchis both male, will there be two sprites of each gender?

Out of curiosity, are the glories supposed to be tiny?

Just wondering because it talks about people mistaking them for bats.

Sorry, if this is a silly question, but why are the adult dusk-dawns are both female an die hatchis both male, will there be two sprites of each gender?

I dont think they are dimorphic, or else TJ would have more of them.

There is a typo on the last word in the description of the Day Glory drakes. It says something along the lines of "only breed during the day, when the sun is warms." The 's' in the word 'warms' shouldn't be there.

AWESOME DRAGONS THOUGH!

Aww those are pretty, can't wait to have mine hatch. <3

e.e They better hatch soon...-impatience-

Na, I can wait.

Nah, I think they're just squinting.

YERP! They spend so much time in the sun to collect nutrients and their scales shimmer in the sun a tad that they kinda have to squint. Their eyes are also slightly shaped like that, but not to an extreme (they just couldn't survive off plants alone, they'd deforest their homes that they're so protective of!)

Thank you Marri for your wonderful shallows. Thank you Earthgirl for yet another one of your style's additions. Thank you TJ for allowing me to participate in this drop. Thanks to EVERYONE for their support and love. It's what makes spriting so amazing, seeing people appreciate what you do.