TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

The glories are both female... will the males have dimorphism? And I think the day glory's description shouldn't have the 's' on warm. They are all so beautiful. Thanx to all for their hard work.

Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warms.

Breeding only takes place during evenings after the dark settles in.

Just something I noticed while checking both Glories.

The new dragons are so pretty <3

The adult Shallow Water dragons are stunning! I especially love the way the males look! smile.gif I hope my Magi and her water mate will give me one next time I breed them!

Here Here to this! I am scrolled at the moment though. FINALLY managed to snag myself a fell fire yesterday as well as a lush green and a glory. Also had a sunsong eggie. When I tried to breed mine before that, though, they gave me nothing. Also am due to be able to use summon again once a couple of my new eggies hatch. Here is to luck on that because it has been an epic fail for me so far.

VERY BIG round of applause for the creators and the spriters !!!

The last time I liked all the sprites/dragons of a release was the Trio one .

The only thing I dislike a bit is the female shallow, but I loved the hatchie of it very much smile.gif !!

I was happy to see the Glory Drakes, because I remebered their concepts and me loves especially the Day Glory with its wonderful colors wub.gifwub.gif !

Now that I saw the Terrae, I also remembered the outlined sprite of it and must say that it's pretty amazing how it turned out xd.png !!!

And I think the day glory's description shouldn't have the 's' on warm.

Yeah, and in the shallow water hatchling's descripion there is an apostrophe missing - it should be 'It's grown fins [...]',not 'Its grown fins'

Yeah, and in the shallow water hatchling's descripion there is an apostrophe missing - it should be 'It's grown fins [...]',not 'Its grown fins'

Actually I think you're mistaken...

"Its" Can't be posessive.

I thought that (that meaning your edit) would be incorrect? Its meaning belonging to it where as It's is a contraction of "it is"? Iunno I suck at english XD

Edited by Dis

Oh wow!!! The Day Glory female drake is SUPER pretty! I want a lot of those! xd.png

Hmmm..........maybe I could start a lineage project. I have been thinking about starting one, but there seems to be so many already and I'm not sure if mine would really take off. sad.gif

All the dragons are so beautiful! The Glories are just stunning! The night glories are my favorite, though the Day Glories are just right behind them.

Day Glory description-

"...when the sun is warms."

Warm or warmest, are you perhaps thinking? I just wanted to point that out...

Actually I think you're mistaken...

"Its" Can't be posessive.

Well, but I think it means 'It has grown fins' that means there must be an apostrophe in it.

All so lovely.

The Terraes both look so playful.

My favourite is the Night Glory. But wow to all of them!

Kudos to the amazing spriters, thank you all so much for this set of lovelies.

Well, but I think it means 'It has grown fins' that means there must be an apostrophe in it.

I don't think so...

Because where an "It's" is you should be able to make it back into "it is" without a weird sounding sentence.

"It is has grown fins" doesn't make sense.

oh and finally female terrae, cute creature <3

have to say this first release where i love all the dragons <3

so BIG thank you to all spriters, amazing job ^^

I don't think so...

Because where an "It's" is you should be able to make it back into "it is" without a weird sounding sentence.

No, I mean the 'It's' is the short form for 'it has'. Right now the sentence is 'Its grown fins and it likes to make bubbles in the water.'

See? wink.gif

I've never seen It's been used as it has O_o

Anyways I love the sprites especially the Glories and the Male Shallow Water biggrin.gif

I don't think so...

All of the other S2 hatchie descriptions have 'It's', not 'Its', so I'm thinking 'It's' would be right anyway.

Oooh! I see what you're saying, it's not a possessive its? It's SUPPOSED to be it is?

No, I mean the 'It's' is the short form for 'it has'. Right now the sentence is 'Its grown fins and it likes to make bubbles in the water.'

See? wink.gif

Right, but "Its" Can't have an apostrophe because It would be confused with "It is".

I retract my statement, I was getting the rule mixed up. Its CAN be posessive, just can't have an apostrophe.

Just like He has = His

She has = Hers

Neither of those have apostrophes smile.gif

From Wikipedia

its, it's or its can mean:

its, the possessive adjective and possessive pronoun form of the personal pronoun it

it's, a contraction of it is or it has

The "It's" man, a man with torn clothes and unkempt beard who appeared at the beginning of episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus

I absolutely LOVE the Shallow Waters <3

Well done Marrionetta !!

And the Glories are gorgeous, too, but I knew how they looked like before ^^