TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I can tell you one thing, I'm very happy with ALL of the dragons from this release. All of the sprites look wonderful- Thanks guys!

Um, no.

I kinda retired, due to some recent issues.

sad.gif Alright. Was hoping to see more of your work in the cave.

All of them are very very pretty. The greenies look positively panther-like.

Question of the day: can the new drakes can breed with the ochre drakes? Because they need some interspecies luvin'. tongue.gif

djd

Wow, I filled up on dawn/dusk eggs based on everyone saying they were going to look so good, but I ended up liking both goldfish the most XD They are so cute! I'm very impressed--I didn't think any water dragon could rival Blunas. <3

guess I'll be hunting magis and waters once I am unlocked. ;_; Awesome release!!

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for all your hard work spriters, artists, TJ! This site is amazing, I love all of the dragons, hopefully my magi and waters will cooperate next week so I can breed the orange egg.

Nice I like the Teare and the Shallow water, and the Glories I already knew about, great release. :3

I'm definitely am going to try and get some water magi pairs. biggrin.gif

I just adore dragons, and the new ones are so great, baby and adult. Are we allowed to stalk TJ's cave? So I get in trouble its worth it. tongue.gif

Yay woke up to adults. The day/night glories are just beautiful as I remembered. The teare are pretty neat, and the Shallow Waters ones are adorable. A great release.

They are all absolutely gorgeous! Well done spriters, thank you!

I recognized the Glories early on and was very excited to see those, but the Shallow Water and Terrae are just as beautiful. I love Marrionetta's style and bright colors, and Dis, you did an amazing job portraying the enourmous size of the Terrae. It just looks BIG. I love that the male has wings but not the female, it's an interesting twist. Very well done, y'all!

D'aaaaaaaaaaawr <3 tank you!

And thanks to every for the lovings!

And Elena, it's just a an odd general branch off of evolution :3 they just have extreme dimorphism. Partially because wings were hard to fit on them, and partially because I prefer having odd releases that surprise people. To make up for their lack of wings they're a bit larger than their male counterparts. Plus since they live in groups, and they're so utterly massive, they really don't have to worry about flying for travel. Especially since they usually stay near their food and hatchlings which (For the most part) is all on the ground.

Also Terrae does look a lot like Terriah xd.png I noticed, maybe because they both stem from the root "terra"? I'm not sure if terri's name comes from there though.

Ah, okay. Cool!

smile.gif

Aww! Theyr so adorable wub.gif I'm so happy their here. I even managed to get a nebula thans to the different kind of hourly drops. And my magi+water can breed and they made eggs but commons. And I managed to get one of each new eggs. biggrin.gif (actually 3 terrae and one glory).

These are all so beautiful! wub.gif

I don't even know which one I like the most...Hm.

Either the Glories or the Shallow Waters...

So this is a random question, but does anyone know how to make a 'fading' egg like the one in my signature?

Love the adults - can't wait for mine to grow up (still have several days to go).

Dang it...I didn't fog two of my eggs in time, now I am hatchling locked and can't grab any more eggs. sad.gif

Woo, my goldfish-thingy gendered, it's female. x)

Adults are amazing. Well done, spriters!