TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

O mai. Aren't them goldfeesh pretty.

And the other two, but I especially like the goldfeesh. ^^

O= Maybe this has been made as a point already, but there is a misspelling within the description of the Night Glory Drakes. What should be diurnal, is dirunal. X3

Shallow Water is the Magi + Water, right?

While I wasn't locked for a few minutes today, I finally got the 'dawn and dusk' egg, and even a hellfire. Yay! Now I have all of the Mod Mayhem and newest (Witty?) eggs, just need to get... gold, magi + water, geode, magma, and guardian of nature (thats the one the trio summons right?) not asking for eggs! Just saying I'm happy and close to getting at least one of everything that can breed with the main stock. I'm ready for Summer to start so I can get that too! Yay for eggs!

WOW! Just WOW!

I love them all! It is impossible for me to pick a favorite among them.

Great job Marri, Dis/Celsiuss and earthgirl! Thanks to you and to TJ for this amazing set of dragons.

ETA: I just notice that mis-spelling of diurnal, too.

Edited again to give credit to Celsiuss, too! Sorry I missed you before!

Edited by purplehaze

WOW!!! Jaw drops!!

The adults are so beautiful! Now, I am even sadder that my glory and goldfish egg both died from sickness. Stupid me, I have forgotten to hide them before I went to bed last night .... kicks self!!!

The adult dragons are so beautifil i can't wait for my dragons to grow up.

I love my dawn and dusk sprites! They are my favorite ones this release. Amazing adults!

I love the adults, especially the Day and Night Glory Drakes. They are gorgeous.

Although I am disappointed that "goldfish" is not their real name.

LUFF. Normally I don't care for orange, but the shallow waters are GORGEOUS. I love all the colors on the glories, and the terrae's horns and shading are beautiful. Love this release. I just wish I wasn't hatchie-locked so I could get some more. :P

Both my Day Glory eggs hatched as day. Tonight ima try to snag two Day Glory eggs so they can hatched into the Night version. biggrin.gif

Ooh, the adults are lovely. I especially like the Day Glory; so shiny. <3 And the Goldfish (now Shallow Water I guess x3) is cute. I also like the Terrae dragons. ^^;

Lovely dragons <3

Also if you notice a gramericaler error it'd be better to post in this thread specificly designed for that stuff instead of the news forums ;)

The diurnal drakes are absolutely beautiful. All four are gorgeous dragons, thank you spriters!

Absolutely gorgeous adult sprites. It really inspires me to try my own! I haven't "sprited" anything in years but I do remember it was so fun...maybe i'll think up something, or help someone out, on the suggestion forum ohmy.gif

I have a glory egg that'll be hatching in a few hours, so chances are it'll be a day glory. My scroll is so hardcore locked right now (5 hatchlings, 1 is growing up at the same time 2 hatch, ARGH) so I won't be grabbing anymore eggs till tomorrow. I can't wait to find the new ones! biggrin.gif

We got some talented people all up in here I daresay!

Oh, and total props for using a Latin word to entitle one of the dragons, whoever created them!

Edited by kattyshan

*Gasp* The glories are even more beautiful than I remember! biggrin.gif

I love the other two too though! If only I had more magi's to breed!

Is it just me or does "Terrae" look like "Terriah"? lol...its just me isn't it?

Thank you spriters and TJ! wub.gif

Edited by Tatrina

Really lovely. I remember the Day/Night Glories from when they were under construction. I think they're my favorites out of this release.

Both of my Glories turned out to be Nights. Are they like the Sunrise/Sunset, the time of day they hatch determines what type of dragon they are?

The Shallow Water dragons are really great, too. When I first saw the egg description I was like, "Great, another egg that could be more than one breed," but when I realized they were only available through breeding, I was like, "whew." Heh.

Awesome work as always, spriters, and TJ, that was pretty epic of you to give everyone a second chance at the Mod Mayhem dragons. *bows*

OMG They grew up?!?

They are just so gorgeous! Thank you so much spriters! for sharing your wonderful dragons with us <3

I personally love shallow dragons the most... They are soooo lovely laugh.gif